Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estrada the shade of Juan Manuel Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estrada the shade of Juan Manuel Marquez?

I mean, everythign this guy do in the ring reminds me of Marquez, his counter punching, the way he reacts to punches, his left hook etc. etc. Is Estrada also trained by Nacho?

He's a Mexican boxer with short hair. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
      He's a Mexican boxer with short hair. That's about it.
      You dont see the resemblance? You need to pay more attention then.

Estrada is a Marquez mini me. It is as if he studied watching tapes of Finito and Marquez.

Im surprised Nacho doesnt train him because he certainly has that Nacho style of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        You dont see the resemblance? You need to pay more attention then.

Estrada is a Marquez mini me. It is as if he studied watching tapes of Finito and Marquez.

Im surprised Nacho doesnt train him because he certainly has that Nacho style of boxing.
        I think people like to think Estrada resembles Marquez more than it's the case.

Estrada is much more cautious and prudent, Marquez used to throw combinations from hell and heavy hands with bad intentions, even if that meant taking a few shots. Estrada is a technical boxer with an average eye, developed a safety first approach, doesn't throw the power punches and doesn't throw combinations as much.

People probably see "the resemblance" because he's not a face first brawler and that's something he has in common with Marquez. But also with Canelo. He just looks more like a young Marquez than like Canelo.

Comment

Working...
        X