Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we call agree, Prime Mayweather stops Lomachenko @ 130 within three rds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love troll threads like this one that start with 'I think we can all agree' as if what the TS is about to post is the most natural thing in the world, something like 'when the suns shines brightly it gets hot.' But instead goes on to make an outlandish statement like the one above.

I must admit it did give me a good chuckle.

Floyd Boys=Soy Boys

Comment

Your life must be really empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Worse than he did Corrales
        No, I think it's just you...yeah pretty much just you.

Comment

In other words, Lomachenko is on par with Angel Manfredy.

It is one thing to say Floyd beats him at 130. Saying he stops him easy in 3 rounds suggests some mental ******ation.

Comment

Loma wins 8-4 type of fight

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              I think Loma has better defense than Floyd. The shots he dodged against certified boxers in Russell Jr. and Rigo were insane. But Floyd had unfair power at 130 and a granite chin.
              Loma got hit allot buy Gary Russle, and absorbed allot of punches, he was just tough. He has improved since then, but we not gonna say he has better Defense than Floyd. Loma has some fundamentals, but he is a bit traditional. Floyd was a bit unorthodox. Floyd waits for the punch to get very close, and at the last minute, he's out of their, like a cat or animated cartoon character.

Loma, to me, is stiff and hunched over. However, he is still a bad mf in the ring!

Comment

Nope Floyd is definitely not guaranteed to win. It could have been a great battle. Both have a chance at winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Worse than he did Corrales
                  What elite fighter did he beat within 3? You are delusional. Floyd beats him but it takes a whole 12 and it would be a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Nope Floyd is definitely not guaranteed to win. It could have been a great battle. Both have a chance at winning.
                    How do you see it going mate?

Comment

Floyd supporters are so sad any decent fighter is perceived as a threat to him and is immediately denounced as complete garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X