Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duterte, keeping it real! I love his chutzpa !!! CIA assassination fears!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duterte wants to be friends with the big guns around his region, who wouldn't? simple logic. be friend with your closest neighbor.

he knows damn well that America will always be the big bro specially to the Philippines. he might not be politically correct but atleast logically, he is.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      Duterte wants to be friends with the big guns around his region, who wouldn't? simple logic. be friend with your closest neighbor.

he knows damn well that America will always be the big bro specially to the Philippines. he might not be politically correct but atleast logically, he is.
      Agreed, he's covering all bases.

Comment

Duterte hated Obama. But he is correct on the matter that there is no reason to make enemies. Why keep cozy on the far away neighbor while not talking to the other nearer neighbors when you can talk to all of them?

Comment

the thing is this. pinoys have that colonial mentality. if you are above 5'7, light skinned, looks good and a smooth talker they'd suck your dick rather than save their family.

Comment

In terms of real life results and standard of living in the philippines, absolutely nothing has changed since duterte became president

The only two changes:

1. The price of drugs has tripled
            2. There are now more policemen then there have ever been.

Comment

Every single instance of war on drugs is an absolute joke and waste.

You know why? Because people want to get high. We've been wanting to get high since the origin of our species.

There will always be a demand for drugs and when there's a demand, there are always be people who will find a way to supply it.

In all the trillions of resources and time spent on policing drugs, has there ever been an instance in history where people stopped getting high?

Never. Not ****ing once.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                In terms of real life results and standard of living in the philippines, absolutely nothing has changed since duterte became president

The only two changes:

1. The price of drugs has tripled
                2. There are now more policemen then there have ever been.
                Dayum......more police to arrest me when I smoke more expensive Shabu with hot young filipinas?

Duterte needs to go. Who would replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Every single instance of war on drugs is an absolute joke and waste.

You know why? Because people want to get high. We've been wanting to get high since the origin of our species.

There will always be a demand for drugs and when there's a demand, there are always be people who will find a way to supply it.

In all the trillions of resources and time spent on policing drugs, has there ever been an instance in history where people stopped getting high?

Never. Not ****ing once.

I've been known to party, but I work. Work for 48 weeks, party for two, rest for two. Back to work..but I need to party or something.. I hate dreaming about work.

Comment

Working...
                  X