View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 03:14 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 755 Post(s)
Blond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 43,937.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Goddamn! Wilder has to be one of the toughest SOB's ever. I've never witnessed anything like it before in a boxing ring.

Bleeding from both the mouth, nose and ear and still finishing the fight on his feet but wants to go out on his shield anyway. Also, while eating punch after punch by a 273 lbs man and still throwing back at the time of the stoppage.

Damn, he has a chin and a tremendous amount of balls. Even while taking an asswhooping he still never gave up.
I always thought Wilder had a good chin and heart. He showed both in the fight. Still it canít be like nothing you have never seen in the sport surely? Foreman v Lyle? Vasquez v Marquez fights? Tex Cobb vs Larry Holmes? George Chuvalo? Wilder didnít give up, but tons of fighters have taken beatings and not quit. This is the highest level where they get paid multi millions. He needed to show a lot more than just being tough at this price range. Fury showed he knew how to beat Wilder in a rematch and Wilder showed he wasent prepared even though Fury said heíd take it to him. He also said no excuses but mentioned a bunch of excuses. Thatís just boxing though, excuses work, they always have, so I donít blame that. Tyson stood in vs a devastating puncher in Lennox until he got planted. He made no excuses after. Being tough was the least Wilder could do as he did little anything else in there.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote