Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Wearing Heavy Outfit 'Something That I'll Never Do Again'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    I already answered that in a different thread and it was only about a hundred yards.
    Great minds must think alike, I didn’t see that post.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      Dude, you’re telling me something I posted yesterday. And your black American civil war soldier joke up above is pretty close to a direct steal of my Harriet Tubman-Battlestar Galactica joke. Why would you draw my attention towards your joke thievery?
      I'm sorry, I don't have a clue who you are (or who Harriet Tuman is).
      I don't know what you posted yesterday or ever.
      As for the joke, I didn't read yours, just an obvious line to take.

You seem to have a huge ego problem. You seem to think you are important or memorable in some way. Get a grip,

I don't know what you posted yesterday and I only said what I said about the Army to emphasise the point you made, not to challenge you at all.

What an ego you have.
      "what are you doing talking about boxing, I was talking about boxing last week, you're copying me and why talk about the lame excuses, I did that yesterday".

What an arrogant tool.

In future, I'll ask for your permission before I post to make sure you haven't covered the subject in the past or on another forum.

On second thoughts you can just jog on you weirdo.
      Last edited by Angeljuice; 02-26-2020, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I think the closest saying in English is "A bad workman always blames his tools".

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
          I'm sorry, I don't have a clue who you are (or who Harriet Tuman is).
          I don't know what you posted yesterday or ever.
          As for the joke, I didn't read yours, just an obvious line to take.

You seem to have a huge ego problem. You seem to think you are important or memorable in some way. Get a grip,

I don't know what you posted yesterday and I only said what I said about the Army to emphasise the point you made, not to challenge you at all.

What an ego you have.
          "what are you doing talking about boxing, I was talking about boxing last week, you're copying me and why talk about the lame excuses, I did that yesterday".

What an arrogant tool.

In future, I'll ask for your permission before I post to make sure you haven't covered the subject in the past or on another forum.

On second thoughts you can just jog on you weirdo.
          Blah, blah, blah.

Would have let it slide but you pulled me here by addressing me like a psychotic who was testing the waters to see if I had already day forgotten my own words.

You’re Carlos Mencia. That’s literally what he would do when people would call him out for stealing. “You have an ego” ha. Same exact winning formula. You can do whatever you want. Free country. I’m just letting you know that I know.

Comment

Wilder's outfit was 🔥🔥🔥 but I personally liked the bird costume the best.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
              Blah, blah, blah.

Would have let it slide but you pulled me here by addressing me like a psychotic who was testing the waters to see if I had already day forgotten my own words.

You’re Carlos Mencia. That’s literally what he would do when people would call him out for stealing. “You have an ego” ha. Same exact winning formula. You can do whatever you want. Free country. I’m just letting you know that I know.
              Go away you insignificant ego freak, you are nothing. Let what slide? I commented on boxing on a boxing site freak head. Only your ego sees it as something it isn't. Do you really think I was studying your posts? Are you insane? I haven't even seen your username before.

What's more likely, two people in different parts of the world say the same thing on the same subject or for no reason whatsoever somebody decided to stalk a complete nobody and steal whatever you think I stole (I don't even know what you mean by that, please tell me what I'm accused of stealing)?

Maybe you're special and everybody is really interested in what you say, I didn't get the memo.

My god there are some strange people in this world.

You're David Icke. (I don't have a clue who Carlos is so I'll return the favour).
              Last edited by Angeljuice; 02-26-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
                Go away you insignificant ego freak, you are nothing. Let what slide? I commented on boxing on a boxing site freak head. Only your ego sees it as something it isn't. Do you really think I was studying your posts? Are you insane? I haven't even seen your username before.

What's more likely, two people in different parts of the world say the same thing on the same subject or for no reason whatsoever somebody decided to stalk a complete nobody and steal whatever you think I stole (I don't even know what you mean by that, please tell me what I'm accused of stealing)?

Maybe you're special and everybody is really interested in what you say, I didn't get the memo.

My god there are some strange people in this world.

You're David Icke. (I don't have a clue who Carlos is so I'll return the favour).

Not reading all that, Carlos Mencia. Stop addressing me and stay on your side of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  they should hold the trilogy next black history month but this time he should come in on a wheelchair invented by an african villager.

Not sure about coming in, but going out of the ring they will need that wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    It was the Ref, the outfit, Eddie Hearn, Dirty fighting, his leg, the food, his friend, the weather, his hand, his stomach,
                    Before he said all of this, he said, I make no excuses.

Comment

Cmon guys don't be too salty.
                      Deontay has to have some type of excuse for the casuals to get interest in part 3 of the trilogy.
                      It wouldn't surprise me if he had been advised to say this by some commercial strategist or something.
                      I by the way don't like the excuses but let's not pretend it's not to hype the next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X