View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 01:35 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
MeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 26,882.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4Pdunny View Post
i really think if he loses to Wilder we won't see him again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get em up View Post
The closer the fight comes the more Fury comments I read the more I'm thinking be may lose this fight. As weird as it sounds I think the Wallin fight took some of his shine off.
I can see this happening.

He's been saying a lot lately and it doesn't necessarily give off the "I'm into this fight" vibe.

It seems as though he was told about the Feb. 22nd date thinking it was a hoax and now realizes Bob was actually serious about the date and he doesn't seem into it.

And yes, I believe the Wallin fight took a bit out of him and I don't think anybody expected that fight to go the way it did...including Fury.
MeanestNiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote