Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won 'Exhibition,' The Undercard Was Nonexistent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearns undercard are bad as well but TR has put out the worst undercards in the last 10 years by faaaarrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      I hope your kidding. Please share with me the better undercards you have seen recently because I would like to see them. That undercard has several really good fights!
      I hope you're kidding as well. That undercard was horrible for anyone not from the UK. Not as bad as TR but come on!

Comment

The fight was a setup from the start. It was to showcase and feature Tyson Fury's skills. I actually believe that it was more Schwarz quitting rather than Tyson knocking him out.

Once Fury broke Tom's nose and when he saw his own blood, it took all the life and fight out of him. I believe, right then he wanted out by that time.

It's just like what Anthony Joshua said. "I wanna go back to fighting some easy opponents. [Schwarz was ranked] 56th. I think, why am out here doing all this shit myself? D’ya know what I mean?

Comment

Eddie can't help acting like a 13 year old girl. He's a good promoter, but his personality is Paris Hilton with bigger t^ts.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Ruiz was meant to be a showcase and exhibition for AJ to get a highlight reel KO for his USA debut and he ended up getting bounced around the ring, so Hearn should probably keep quiet.
            nah ruiz is better than scwartz even beofre he beat aj

and as u fury fans keep saying he is the bestest boxer there ever was so why not hold him to a higher standard ?

oh because ur nothing but a fanboy thats why

and hearn doesnt need to keep quiet at all, he is a boxing promoter ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              nah ruiz is better than scwartz even beofre he beat aj

and as u fury fans keep saying he is the bestest boxer there ever was so why not hold him to a higher standard ?

oh because ur nothing but a fanboy thats why

and hearn doesnt need to keep quiet at all, he is a boxing promoter ffs
              Ruiz might be better than Schwarz but he was still meant to be a knockover job for AJ for his USA debut and he got flattened. That’s the truth of the matter.

Comment

Joshua lost an exhibition and the undercard was nonexistent

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  I hope you're kidding as well. That undercard was horrible for anyone not from the UK. Not as bad as TR but come on!
                  It was a bad undercard unless you really care about women boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    It was a bad undercard unless you really care about women boxing
                    DAZN locked down a lot of subscribers with that katie taylor war. Single guys watching on their computers jacked off to sexy katie taylors sweaty body and intense look. That is one bad ass little irish muff!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      Hearn is lying..again. it was a sanctioned bout, therefore it was no exhibition and there were judges. Poor attempt on the behalf of Herb Hearn to troll King Fury. Long live the greatest champ of this generation!!!!Oh and allow me to add The Nazi is a bum..also allow me to add that Herb Hearn is saltier than an bag of sunflower seeds due to the fact that he thought Ruiz was going to be an exhibition, but he forgot to think about the fact that AJOKE is and will always be a bum. This is what happens when you sign fighters because of aesthetics not talent. You lose pimp!

Did you seriously just call Schwarz a Nazi? Let you in on a little secret everyone else already knows. Being German doesn't make you a Nazi. Half the German population during WW2 weren't Nazis, including a large portion of the Luftwaffe. Yes Schwarz's ability may be in question for a fight of that level, but calling him a Nazi just makes you sound like an ignorant twat.

Comment

Working...
                      X