Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undefeated Debate Champ Ben Shapiro Takes First Loss, QUITS Against BBC's Andrew Neil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Andrew Neil gets tired of wiping Ben Shapiro's shit off the end of his dick?

The most hilarious thing is that, for all these posters displaying "libtard", "cuck" behaviour (behavior, Fat Yanks) they keep asserting that Neil was "attacking" Shapiro. He WASN'T. He was just an INTERVIEWER asking QUESTIONS. He didn't even get out of first gear, while Shapiro nearly shat out his own colon in a rage.

I never liked Neil - he's an old Tory - but he's my new hero for this.

Comment

• Who's that woman dancing? I bet she's a great shag.

But check out those killer movez from our Andrew:

The funniest thing is, this is a big deal to Shapiro... whereas for Neil it was one of his easiest bouts and probably not even in his top 100 most dangerous opponents.

I reckon even Neil's wig by itself could have taken Shapiro on.

Comment

• So this so called reporter does some homework and takes down his notes and hits his guest with stuff from YEARS ago. Stuff that even Shapiro posted online that he got wrong. This is how you own someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          So this so called reporter does some homework and takes down his notes and hits his guest with stuff from YEARS ago. Stuff that even Shapiro posted online that he got wrong. This is how you own someone?
          It was also about shapiros brand new book. It was mentioned just before Shapiro hoisted the white flag.

Comment

• Can’t believe that the right wing nuts are still trying to defend this clown

It’s over

He’s been exposed

Stepped up in class and KO1

Find another toe rag to hype

Comment

So this so called reporter does some homework and takes down his notes and hits his guest with stuff from YEARS ago. Stuff that even Shapiro posted online that he got wrong. This is how you own someone?
              Basically what Megyn Kelly and pretty much every other female reporter not associated with Fox News has done to President Trump, Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson...

Every reporter does that. Bring up old crap and trigger the current sensitive public. Which is exactly what Neil was doing.

Shapiro shouldn't have quit. Fight back.

Comment

• I'm still amazed that people think Shapiro was being attacked. The old fart was just asking him some ****.

Neil didn't KO him... the libtard snowflake KO'd himself.

Comment

• The BBC strikes again.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                    I don't see it that way. Why would he allow them to slander him, which was obviously their sole intent for having him there, just so he could give the BBC more ratings?

What does he gain? Nothing.

If anything he could have left earlier.
                    he gave them a bigger ratings boost when he stormed out like a little b.itch.

Comment

so you're happy to follow someone whose ideas constantly fail to pass the test of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X