Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua going in on Eddie Chambers on IG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so random lol, firstly this is why it isn’t good to sell fake image. Secondly what did Chambers did to the “Superior black race” that made him a disgrace? Thirdly where did all of this come from?

Comment

I'm loving this!

Can't wait to see all the UK and Caucasian fan base after this one!

They just switched to the Bomb Squad overnite after all this time calling Wilder a bum and that he'd get knocked out east by the humble Anthony Joshua!

You can tell their bubble is cracked cuz they're praying it's fake or been hacked! LMAO

He didn't talk that ish to Wilder tho!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        But you're not black so no reason for it to effect you.

Cuck
        It doesn't effect me either way

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          I'm a do boxing a favor and rid them of this bully. He a coward yall, he try fight a man who half his size. He been fooling the public for too long. Tony, you disrespect my American brother. It's personal now between me and you. I'm finna expose you for what you really is. The whole world gonna see.
          This guy... LMAO

Get a life!

#loser

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            I'm a do boxing a favor and rid them of this bully. He a coward yall, he try fight a man who half his size. He been fooling the public for too long. Tony, you disrespect my American brother. It's personal now between me and you. I'm finna expose you for what you really is. The whole world gonna see.
            You can tell this isn't really Deontay going off the fact this guy can spell and construct a reasonably coherent sentence.

Comment

Something here doesn't add up - why would AJ contact Eddie out of all fighters he can fight...

Weird..

Comment

It's a fake account to start a war of races. Don't let trolls cause you people to start chatting **** about race.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This is so random lol, firstly this is why it isn’t good to sell fake image. Secondly what did Chambers did to the “Superior black race” that made him a disgrace? Thirdly where did all of this come from?
                  He could have left it at “Black race”.... the “superior” is what could be a bit of PR disaster if this gets out to the general public. And yeah whatever image Hearn and his team have worked so far to sell and promote is starting to unravel.

Also why squabble with Eddie Chambers of all people, and can’t blame Chambers for trying to get a fight out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Something here doesn't add up - why would AJ contact Eddie out of all fighters he can fight...

Weird..
                    Thats what i don't get.

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    It's a fake account to start a war of races. Don't let trolls cause you people to start chatting **** about race.
                    I doubt it's fake, obviously they are going to come out and say its fake. But that mobile phone footage was linked to his social media.

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    He could have left it at “Black race”.... the “superior” is what could be a bit of PR disaster if this gets out to the general public. And yeah whatever image Hearn and his team have worked so far to sell and promote is starting to unravel.

Also why squabble with Eddie Chambers of all people, and can’t blame Chambers for trying to get a fight out of it
                    Of course who would blame Team Eddie? But this is still bizarre to me to be honest.

I understand all the image and everything and i think i have mentioned on here a couple of times that Joshua is mates with my older brother before he blew up and has told me nasty stuff about him.

But i still don't get the "Race" thing that he seem to have brought into this. This is going to need some damage control on all levels.

Comment

It's fake acting beef to set up a fight where AJ gets the easy win (all agreed before the fight) Joshua wants to cash out against Tyson Fury where he probably gets beat. Eddie has a smile on his face because he then controls Fury and Joshua - Fury will fight Wilder and win.

Comment

Working...
                      X