Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: I'm Back In November To Clean Up 147. Floyd Knew My Style Could Beat Him [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan: I'm Back In November To Clean Up 147. Floyd Knew My Style Could Beat Him [VID]

Khan says he doesn't think Floyd was necessarily "scared" but he knew that Khan's style might have been too much to overcome which is why he chose to fight someone Khan already beat, in Maidana, rather than Khan himself despite Khan winning Floyd's own public poll when the two former rivals were pitted against each other on Floyd's own website!

Ranked up there with the most public and blatant ducking of a fighter that the sport of boxing has ever witnessed but it's often swept under the rug by the boxing media. Personally I'd lean towards Mayweather winning a close fight but Khan definitely has the tools to cause the upset.

Khan says he's back in November to clean up 147, initially targeting rematches with Peterson and Garcia.

Khan's insanely fast hands and explosive fast feet would have been all sorts of problems for Floyd. Roger knew it. Sr. knew it. Floyd knew it.

Floyd was not incapable of knocking out Khan but he would wanted to be better than sure he could do so and I don't think he felt that way.

Sidestepping Khan was one of the wiser decisions Floyd made.

Comment

Khan v Garcia should be an easy one to make, with both looking for redemption. I dont see the point in a Pederson rematch.

Then Khan v Horn?

Comment

The likes of Peterson and Algieri pretty much got to grips with Khan's speed. Floyd would have controlled him after a few rounds. Khan doesn't have the ring IQ to trouble Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Khan's insanely fast hands and explosive fast feet would have been all sorts of problems for Floyd. Roger knew it. Sr. knew it. Floyd knew it.

Floyd was not incapable of knocking out Khan but he would wanted to be better than sure he could do so and I don't think he felt that way.

Sidestepping Khan was one of the wiser decisions Floyd made.
          Khan has been faster than everyone he's fought and that hasn't stopped him from being iced multiple times by lesser fighters.

Comment

khans aint cleaning up ish,all the top guys at 147 will beat him.

Comment

Yeah right lol

He's toast against the top 5 of 147 fighters!

He won't get through the gauntlet with any belts!

He gets put out like a cigarette by Thurman!

Garcia times him and takes his lights out again!

Spence would get charged for assault with a deadly weapon!

Porter brings him to hell and back!

Pacquiao would ice him after a bit of a beating!

His only chance is Jeff Horn without him taking his adrenaline custom PED! Or else he'd ragdolled Khan especially with that ref in Australia!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Khan has been faster than everyone he's fought and that hasn't stopped him from being iced multiple times by lesser fighters.
                Because they were big Punchers. He's argument is that Floyd's reluctance to commit on his punches and Khan's explosive fast combinations would be a problem and I agree but Floyd would probably still beat him by decision.

Comment

"Ranked up there with the most public and blatant ducking of a fighter that the sport of boxing has ever witnessed . . . . "

Really?!

Comment

Maidana is a hell of a name to have on your resume but that damn chin ain't worth ****.

It's a shame.

Comment

Working...
                    X