View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 10:51 AM #31
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
eternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,888.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
Capetillo copped to the plaster wrap in the Mosely fight during a Ring interview. However, what's shady is how Margarito became a power beast starting with Cintron. Normally, once the level of opposition is stepped up the power is diminished because of the quality of fighter in the other corner. Margarito went from being a durable pressure fighter against average fighters, to a power monster vs the top fighters of the time. To me that's what's shady.

Capetillo: "I still think of him like my son, and my love for him is not going to go away because we were separated. None of this was his fault. Iím responsible for everything that happened because Iím the one who wrapped his hands. It was my mistake.Ē

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]\

"******" = r i n g t v
He never said anything about plaster. Now if what you assume beggining in the Cintron fight were correct that would mean the Cintron (twice) corner along with the Clottey, Williams, Johnson and Cotto corners and along with the commissions where those fights happened were blind, idiots, were complacent or all of the above...take your pick...
eternalfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<