Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: After Beating Joshua, I'll Talk To Sulaiman About Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    No risk. One-punch knockouts are the safest ones, and that is how it will end for Ruiz against Wilder if they ever fight. Exactly as in the last one against Breazeale.
    Braezale is a football player turned boxer. Andy Ruiz is a career boxer. Are you really comparing the 2?
    You don't play boxing

Ruiz beats up Wilder similar the way Canelo beat up Jacobs. UD 12 Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Well, Wilder is definitely a piece of the puzzle that needs to be dealt with for Ruiz to become the real heavyweight champion. But to correct him. No one can become the true heavyweight champ without beating Fury. He’s the man that beat the man that beat the man. Simple as that.

Either way, Ruiz is a nice little story. But even if he manages to get past AJ in their rematch. And that’s a pretty big “if.” I think Fury easily outpoints him and Wilder concusses him.
      I’m on record of picking Ruiz get KO’d in under 7. Way different circumstances this time. AJ took him as an easy win. Now his team can take the fight serious, study film and have full training camp dedicated just to beat him. AJ was even joking letting him hold his belts last time. This time it’s his career on the line.

Comment

Re

He's getting ktfo in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
          Ruiz needs to remember that many of his fans are not Mexican, while it's wonderful that Mexico can finally celebrate a HW champion, he needs to stop laying it on so thick, he is starting to sound like a nationalist.

The HW is the champion for everyone, this PR campaign was awesome at first, but is quickly getting over the top.
          Yeah it’s starting to bother me also. Needs just let sht come natural and quit yapping at the top of his lungs. Already predicting to beat AJ is just beyond RTARD.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Braezale is a football player turned boxer. Andy Ruiz is a career boxer. Are you really comparing the 2?
            You don't play boxing

Ruiz beats up Wilder similar the way Canelo beat up Jacobs. UD 12 Ruiz
            I'm not comparing Ruiz and Breazeale of course. I'm just telling that it will end in similar fashion.

Ruiz was great against Joshua, but the latter is much slower than Wilder. I see Deontay toying with Ruiz until he lowers the bomb. Joshua put Ruiz on the canvas as well, so there's no reason why Wilder won't do the same, much more decisively.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              I'm not comparing Ruiz and Breazeale of course. I'm just telling that it will end in similar fashion.

Ruiz was great against Joshua, but the latter is much slower than Wilder. I see Deontay toying with Ruiz until he lowers the bomb. Joshua put Ruiz on the canvas as well, so there's no reason why Wilder won't do the same, much more decisively.
              The dude you are replying to is clearly posting off of emotion or just straight up trolling. Like WTF does Canelo vs Jacobs have to do with a possible Ruiz vs Wilder fight except maybe race? He may be an idiot. Be careful...
              Last edited by Calibaloc; 06-13-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Hope Andy not getting big head. Dropped by combo ending with huge left hook. Got up people forget he was then drilled with Josh best right. He fought on but he shouldn’t underestimate how he got hit.

Comment

What does Suliman has to do with the fight with Wilder. He is not his promoter or management. I doubt they will make the fight in Mexico. The Brits won't be traveling their.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                    Ruiz needs to remember that many of his fans are not Mexican, while it's wonderful that Mexico can finally celebrate a HW champion, he needs to stop laying it on so thick, he is starting to sound like a nationalist.

The HW is the champion for everyone, this PR campaign was awesome at first, but is quickly getting over the top.
                    The HW champ is for everyone? When did you make that sh-it up and who are you to tell Ruiz that he has to stop being a proud Mexican?

Comment

Only 3 choices. None of which are Andy’s he signed rematch clause that has language in it favoring then champ Josh. UK Vegas or Garden that’s it. Mexico not a thought

Comment

Working...
                      X