No announcement yet.

Sooner or later someone from your gang is gonna try to kill you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooner or later someone from your gang is gonna try to kill you

When you do the math, sooner or later someone from your gang is gonna try to kill you because either u know too much, u aint play'n your part right, or they simply dont want you anymore. Thats why they keep recruiting because they got more go'n out than come'n in. There's no such thang as a successful gang member. They die broke, alone, cold, confused and with regrets of the shit they did in their youth georges.

You get "some" cases where they win with big dope and money. Its go'n against all odds even More to retire financially secure wit peace of mind FROM the streets.

I know off top first hand, all the OG's still watch they back....house/car paid off with wife & kids. If they had true happiness, they wouldnt need to be carrying heat still.

You never leave the game.

Comment

The Aryan Brotherhood will do business before anything else,it's money before race. They work with Hispanics and blacks mainly for Meth trafficking, then comes the race part

Comment

Not true gangs are a brotherhood of honor and integrity, its where u meet your best friends

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Not true gangs are a brotherhood of honor and integrity, its where u meet your best friends
          They ain’t gangs bro. A gang is an organization of criminals, they ain’t your friends and they don’t give a fuck about you.

Comment

Your advice is useless.

Comment

Much respect to all the youngsters who pull out from becoming a statistic in the streets. I know and lived wreckless in it. I thank Jesus Christ for giving me the strength to over come the negative pull of the streets. Keep your head up young Troopers, put Jesus Christ first because WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Hit me up if you ever need help lil Homies.

Comment

Derranged one thing that kept me out of gangs was the street racing scene in Crumlin, Dublin (sure its nothing good either but it kept me alive). Being honest, Dublin isn't as bad as people make it seem, I literally can drive, cruise and have my music loud through any neighborhood without any problems. One thing to fear more than hoods here in Crumlin at night are SOME cops, they're racist cunts sometimes towards black like me and at times they make a big scene about things but other than that Crumlin is pretty chilled place now if you mind your business like a normal person.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy32 View Post
                  derranged one thing that kept me out of gangs was the street racing scene in crumlin, dublin (sure its nothing good either but it kept me alive). Being honest, dublin isn't as bad as people make it seem, i literally can drive, cruise and have my music loud through any neighborhood without any problems. One thing to fear more than hoods here in crumlin at night are some cops, they're racist cunts sometimes towards black like me and at times they make a big scene about things but other than that crumlin is pretty chilled place now if you mind your business like a normal person.

You are NOT black

Comment

!! Anorak Growing up in Dublin, you know how many homies kept me away from gang banging and made me stick to basketball??

Not all bangers are bad influences. Actually, most of the ones I've came across in my life always tried to teach me something different from banging

Comment

Working...
                    X