Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal: thoughts and final predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
    BWHAHAHA, Pascal KO Dawson? You've been too much buddy, put down the alcohol!
    I think it's very possible.

Jean Pascal is not age 40 like Dawson the boxers faced in his past four fights.

Comment

Anybody trying to bet on this fight I got 50-100K on Dawson? Straight up bets no odds.

Comment

Can only see a win for Dawson maybe even ko'ing Pascal in the later rounds. Dawson is in a different class to Pascal.

Comment

bad chad by tko

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            PM me if you still want this.

what makes you so confident?, not being cocky just curious.

From what I have seen of the training vids (instant expert status, check) and the fact that Pascal is a bit rusty I'm going the other way I and think Dawson will dust Pascal early.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
              This fight for the Ring light heavyweight title is only three days away.

Anybody have some thoughts and final predictions on this important fight?
              YEAH BRO! here goes to pascal by KO!!!! LAVAL would go NUTS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                I think it's very possible.

Jean Pascal is not age 40 like Dawson the boxers faced in his past four fights.

this is true but Pascal has had some tough as nails battles with limited although good opponents in Diaconu and Froch. You have to admit form a pure boxing aspect that Dawson is heads and tails above those two and I think Froch is much better now than when he fought Pas. The two old guys you refer two would likely give pas hellish fights and may actually be considered the favorites n those fights.

Comment

Even though Dawson is one of my favorite fighter i will still root for Pascal.

I think Dawson will win a decision though.

Comment

Well Dawson will win, but I think he gets robbed by the judges.

Comment

dawson in 12 boring ass rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X