Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Hatton / Mayweather 2 a possibility?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hatton / Mayweather 2 a possibility?

Ok, this is not, as so many of you call it ‘nut hugging’ but is this fight more realistic then it appears on the surface?

Points to consider;

Mayweather has publicly stated, on many occasions, how much he’d like to fight in the UK.

Nowhere else would Mayweather get a payday (with perhaps the exception of Manny) then a fight against Ricky IN ENGLAND.

Mayweather likes to fight guys he feels he can beat. He’s already beaten Ricky, convincingly, and of course, he’s the bigger man.

If Cotto beats Manny (which is very possible, and IMO, likely) then i see Mayweather much preferring to face Hatton over Cotto, 7 days of the week.

SO, taking all the above into consideration, it could, i say again, could, happen. Ricky definitely wants it, there’s no doubt about that.

And come on, if you’re English, and even tho you know Ricky would be a firm underdog, we’d just LOVE it if Ricky got another shot and beat him, it would be wonderful !

Arh well, i’ll just dream the dream i guess lol

No. Hatton had his chance and blew it. He gave Floyd one of his toughest fights, and was in the fight for a while, but Floyd would beat him up if they fought again, and would fear for Hatton's long term health.

Comment

floyd motto is more money, less risk the better

hatton fits the role perfectly

hatton just needs to call out floyd and this is on!

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
        Ok, this is not, as so many of you call it ‘nut hugging’ but is this fight more realistic then it appears on the surface?

Points to consider;

Mayweather has publicly stated, on many occasions, how much he’d like to fight in the UK.

Nowhere else would Mayweather get a payday (with perhaps the exception of Manny) then a fight against Ricky IN ENGLAND.

Mayweather likes to fight guys he feels he can beat. He’s already beaten Ricky, convincingly, and of course, he’s the bigger man.

If Cotto beats Manny (which is very possible, and IMO, likely) then i see Mayweather much preferring to face Hatton over Cotto, 7 days of the week.

SO, taking all the above into consideration, it could, i say again, could, happen. Ricky definitely wants it, there’s no doubt about that.

And come on, if you’re English, and even tho you know Ricky would be a firm underdog, we’d just LOVE it if Ricky got another shot and beat him, it would be wonderful !

Arh well, i’ll just dream the dream i guess lol
        This would do so much damange to Mayweather's resume and reputation, I can't imagine he'd do it.

Comment

If this fight were to happen, which I doubt, I would never watch mayweather again.

Comment

Floyd will jump on this fight like flies on ****. This is what he need to duck Mosley and Cotto!

Comment

In the real world, i don’t see it happening, Floyds reputation would be struck a lower blow than the one Zab landed on him.

However, to dream a little, yea, im with Ricky, i’d like to see him have another crack.

I will point out that I’m being very bias here and fully appreciate he had his chance and blew it......

But, sod it, seeing Ricky beating Floyd would be a fantastic, there’s no one else i’d like to see do it.

Not gonna happen tho !

Comment

if floyd takes this fight..im done supporting him..and you can quote me on that..that would be one of the biggest disgraces in boxing history

Comment

Would never happen...

Comment

Well u know with Floyd. Remember his motto no risk, good money and its on.. I wont be surprised really..

Comment

Working...
                    X