Collapse
No announcement yet.

U Feelin' Mac Miller???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

havent heard him since kids! that mixtape was hot!!

Comment

Best thing about this thread is Ariana

Comment

The only "Mac" I know is... MAC DRE

Comment

I think he flat out sucks.

Comment

He did lose his buzz, like another poster said. From what I've heard of him, he's not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              The only "Mac" I know is... MAC DRE

Haha. Might be alone on this, but there's also Mac Mall & though I don't know much about him other than a song or two, Mac Lethal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                Haha. Might be alone on this, but there's also Mac Mall & though I don't know much about him other than a song or two, Mac Lethal.

Dredio was THE song back in 6th grade hahaha. Man growing up in the Bay we didn't listen to the radio especially right after Mac Dre died.. all we wanted to do as lil kids was act up and get stupid

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Dredio was THE song back in 6th grade hahaha. Man growing up in the Bay we didn't listen to the radio especially right after Mac Dre died.. all we wanted to do as lil kids was act up and get stupid
                  That puts you at 19 years old, give or take one year then. Yeah I was all on the movement back in high school. Now I find it super silly. I was laughing the other day when I saw a picture of me wearing a shirt with a big a$s Dre face on it.

Comment

Donald Trump is one of his more popular songs, but its straight whack in my opinion.

I've always liked Mac since I heard KIDS. I mean, I don't know why everyone hates him so much. He's not pretending to be some lyrical genius on the mic, he makes music you can chill out to.

And check his new album that leaked, Watching Movies With the Sound Off, his style changed a bit but it's much better in my opinion.

Here's the Mac I like.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Donald Trump is one of his more popular songs, but its straight whack in my opinion.

I've always liked Mac since I heard KIDS. I mean, I don't know why everyone hates him so much. He's not pretending to be some lyrical genius on the mic, he makes music you can chill out to.

And check his new album that leaked, Watching Movies With the Sound Off, his style changed a bit but it's much better in my opinion.

Here's the Mac I like.

yeah the dude seems to be taking his music a bit more serious now a days...don't know if that is good or bad doe TBH

Comment

Working...
                      X