Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone bump this thread after Dallas beats Mathysse.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone bump this thread after Dallas beats Mathysse.

Thats right. Im tired of hearing about this guy. Knocks out a bunch of cans and guys go on about him as if its the second coming of jesus. Dude lost his biggest fights to two KNOWN quitters. He aint all that and dallas will show that tomorrow providing he dont get robbed. Sig it.

Lucas beat both Judah & Alexander, the Judah fight had a lot of close rounds but I haven't seen anybody ever say Alexander won but the judges, that fight as far as I am concerned is not debatable. Lucas clearly won that fight 96-93

Great how a guy with a pic of Amir Khan in his avi is talking about hypejobs, lol!

Bumping this thread when Lucas knocks Dallas Jr the phuck out will be a pleasure.

Comment

Will be sure to bump after Dallas gets murked inside 3-4 rounds.

Comment

BTW, talk to me about how Amir Khan with Virgil Hunter in his corner is P4P DESTINED, m8.

Comment

Would mean more if it wasn't an alt

Comment

Khan took zab to school. If u want to go further he beat kotelnik who >>>> alexander, who >>>> mathyse. Infact he even shut maidana up who is 3-0 against mathyse as an amateur.

Khan>>>> mathyse and it aint even close. Dont even mention that bum in the same sentence as khan.

Comment

forgifs.com

Comment

<<<<<< See my avi? This is khan trying to think rstionally about how the **** mathysse could be ranked ahead of him.

Comment

Why is this fight happening again?

Comment

lets go dallas!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X