No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Martinez-Chavez 12th round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched Martinez-Chavez 12th round

How can anybody say Chavez deserves a rematch and that he will KO Martinez? After getting dropped twice, Martinez started fighting back hitting Chavez clean once again. In Chavez's defense, he was clocking Martinez too. BUT couldn't drop him still or finish him for that matter. So how WILL Chavez KO or beat Martinez in a rematch? The only way I see this happening is if Martinez reaggravates his knee. Martinez with a healthy hand KO's Chavez or TKO's him. I think Chavez's eye will be a major target.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    How can anybody say Chavez deserves a rematch and that he will KO Martinez? After getting dropped twice, Martinez started fighting back hitting Chavez clean once again. In Chavez's defense, he was clocking Martinez too. BUT couldn't drop him still or finish him for that matter. So how WILL Chavez KO or beat Martinez in a rematch? The only way I see this happening is if Martinez reaggravates his knee. Martinez with a healthy hand KO's Chavez or TKO's him. I think Chavez's eye will be a major target.
    Rematch = 12 rounds of domination

Comment

It's pretty obvious Martinez went down because the dude was exhausted, not so much hurt.

Comment

Rewatch again cause he got KD once. The other wasclearly a throw.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          It's pretty obvious Martinez went down because the dude was exhausted, not so much hurt.
          That's what I was saying since the first night.
          Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Rewatch again cause he got KD once. The other wasclearly a throw.
          That's cool...

Comment

The KD was created more by Sergio getting overconfident due to his until that point domination of Jr, he battled back, and it was not like he was lucky or anything to escape the round.

No reason for a rematch not interested, the fight wasn't really competitive at all.

Comment

Martinez got up fighting. A second fight will be the continuation of the first 11.5 rounds. Martinez hand was broken since the 4th round, who knew but him. A healthy Martinez may have stopped Chavez.

If a second fight comes if Chavez comes like he is in the 12 round he is going to get KOed. There is a reason he wasn't charging earlier in the fight

Comment

Rematch is just another complete ass kicking for Chavez Jr. It won't be close. One round doesn't erase the other 11 of complete outclassing that went on.

Comment

Sure in a rematch Chavez MIGHT have better preparation but the dude has 0 skills and gets hit with everything and the kitchen sink.

Comment

Working...
                  X