I need mexicans opinion on this video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need mexicans opinion on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRq-_u9VWyI

what do you think of this dude disrespecting mexican women??

lol..............that guy is talking ****,you can tell his lying,i didnt date them but smashed them,hahahah in his dreams,if he got with one why would he not date them and go back fat mouthy ho's like shiniqua

Comment

Hoes come in all races, so I don't doubt he has had many. Plus mexican girls do not have the best reputation. Also, it's rare that a non-mexican guy would take a mexican girl serious. For the most part they only use them, but it takes 2 to tango..

I am an american born mexican and I am a white guy and I get black and asian girls talking to me the most. Now I will talk like that guy, It's not my fault they love my blue eyes and pale skin. It's a known fact they love me because I am educated and a gentleman and I wear my pants on my waist. They also like me because I don't wear earrings and because my lips are pink not purple.

Comment

Im hispanic but I love black booty. I dont know I guess im weird too cause I like them really ghetto where I can fit a grape through her front teeth......

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          Im hispanic but I love black booty. I dont know I guess im weird too cause I like them really ghetto where I can fit a grape through her front teeth......
          lmao at the grape btw ts and that video VV

Comment

Working...
          X