No announcement yet.

Idris Elba Says a Woman Should Play James Bond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    dont test hollywood. they will surprise you every time.
    You know Shirley Holmes already happened on TV right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ad...Shirley_Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      So when do we get Brad Jones Diary 4, a story of a crazy mf who f***s around with a few different women.
      Sounds like a winner!!

Comment

Idris Ilba should lose his chances of becoming a bond just for saying this

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          You know Shirley Holmes already happened on TV right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ad...Shirley_Holmes
          nah. not gonna ruin the great name of sherlock.

shirley can suck balls

Comment

It'll happen, like the female ghostbusters.

What's the point? same as the talk of being a "black Bond" - Ian Fleming created the character of Bond as a white English guy. The character was intended to be portrayed a certain way, so why change someones creation. Same as Shaft as a character is a black man.

Write something new and create some new characters if you want something different and leave other peoples work and intended creations alone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              It'll happen, like the female ghostbusters.

What's the point? same as the talk of being a "black Bond" - Ian Fleming created the character of Bond as a white English guy. The character was intended to be portrayed a certain way, so why change someones creation. Same as Shaft as a character is a black man.

Write something new and create some new characters if you want something different and leave other peoples work and intended creations alone.

''being creative and original is soooooooooo boring.....piggyback rides are more fun. giddy up.''

Comment

Oh that dude? With that fake azz African American name...

My great grandmother was Angelita Jackson, she married my good looking great grandfather. He's a Jew, and Angelita converted to Judaism. Love knows no color.

Iris is a good chick name. What's an idris? My uncles are names Saul, Gomer, Avi, Daniel, Zeke(for Ezekiel). My family ain't into making up names that cannot be translated directly into Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek.

Good names are:
                Moises
                Jonah
                Adam
                Mathew
                Mark
                Luke
                Paul
                Etc.

Idris wouldn't be taken seriously. We're old fashion like that.
                If you add a Le- before another made up name, we will laugh at you.

I don't care what people want to call themselves or their children.
                I'm down with every race exercising their pride and strengths.

Never mind, many of you young dudes probably want to add a Le or a La before your made up name.. LeButler lashauntae, le dantae's boxing whatever. Le quantrell... Lmao. Le tercel, Le Prius (where Le kwontre father you( in a Prius.

I see young Japanese couples naming their children straight up garbage names thinking it's cool.

Lemme get off of my lil high horse. I'm just an older dude.

Lastly, Ian Fleming would never approve of a 007 woman. Perhaps if iris/idris would study up on Ian, he'd of never said something so silly like he did.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 03-05-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Idris Ilba should lose his chances of becoming a bond just for saying this
                  Double 0 Dumbass.

Comment

a leading lady beating and out thinking every man she faces just isnt believable. a huge reason why the only female franchises are built on dem :boobies:

and no. hannibal was the draw, not starling

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      a leading lady beating and out thinking every man she faces just isnt believable. a huge reason why the only female franchises are built on dem :boobies:

and no. hannibal was the draw, not starling
                      The movie Hannibal proved this. "We can't get Jodie Foster to play Clarice!"

"Eh, get that red-headed b1tch. As long as Anthony Hopkins is on board, we got this."

Comment

Working...
                      X