Interim Champion

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
AneesMoha will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,010.22
Great post man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
Man, honestly, I wish i could. I don't make that much income to donate. I'm just wondering where GGG heart is. That's all. I mean cultural appropriation is actually a thing and considering his stance on how he fights Mexican style, I feel it benefits him because there are people who support that moniker.

I think it's actually really important to give back to a community that has helped someone succeed.
To be honest man i think it would mean more if someone donates and doesn't say a damn thing about it. "Look I donated however millions." Thats not coming from the right place no matter how much the money is needed.

It's like the Syrian refugee crisis in Europe. You have all these celebs saying governments should take in more. But how many have offered up one of thier many holiday mansions that sit empty to help house them??

What impressed me more than the donation was Canelo going down there to help out.

Also it doesnt have to be money. Am sure old clothes or canned food would be appreciated.

Wish I could vent about some of the bull**** that has happened here in South Africa recently when it comes to donations. But it is not the place.
AneesMoha is offline   Reply With Quote