Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
    LMAO!
    Facts. I’d love to see GGG vs Ward. Those who say Canelo ran will really be disappointed.
    That will NEVER happen. Spare yourself the love.

Comment

I wouldn't call guys like Murray, lemuiex, Jacobs, Brook as bums

Comment

What a bunch of impressionable ******s you all are.

This is bull**** news, its fake. I repeat, fake.

Comment

If Lomachenko really did say that, then I wonder what he'll say about his own countryman named Wladimir Klitschko who's style is near identical to Golovkin's (except the clinching). When Golovkin decides to box, he looks like a middleweight version of Wladimir Klitschko.

So I guess Lomachenko is only bluffing if he is only criticizing Golovkin for his style without also criticizing Wladimir Klitshcko.

Both Lomachenko and Golovkin are supremely skilled boxers. It's just that both have different styles and different strengths. Golovkin does many things better than Lomachenko and vice versa. So if Lomachenko thinks he is 100% superior to Golovkin in every way, then he needs to step down from the high horse and reevaluate himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
            If Lomachenko really did say that, then I wonder what he'll say about his own countryman named Wladimir Klitschko who's style is near identical to Golovkin's (except the clinching). When Golovkin decides to box, he looks like a middleweight version of Wladimir Klitschko.

So I guess Lomachenko is only bluffing if he is only criticizing Golovkin for his style without also criticizing Wladimir Klitshcko.

Both Lomachenko and Golovkin are supremely skilled boxers. It's just that both have different styles and different strengths. Golovkin does many things better than Lomachenko and vice versa. So if Lomachenko thinks he is 100% superior to Golovkin in every way, then he needs to step down from the high horse and reevaluate himself.
            You must be blind, dumb, know nothing about boxing, or a mixture of the 3 if you think Wladimir Klitshcko and GGG have the same boxing style.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
              You must be blind, dumb, know nothing about boxing, or a mixture of the 3 if you think Wladimir Klitshcko and GGG have the same boxing style.
              Actually, I've been to boxing gyms in the former Soviet bloc countries and Golovkin is roughly as much similar to Wladimir Klitschko as Canelo Alvarez is to Floyd Mayweather Jr stylistically. Both Wladimir Klitschko and Golovkin box using the same system and come from the same school / teachings.

Here are some similarities between both that haters and fans alike both commonly allude to:

1) Both are considered stiff, robotic and mechanical.

2) Both are considered one dimensional.

3) Both have two of the greatest jabs of all time in their
              respective weight divisions.

4) Both have a minimalist style.

Of course, Golovkin is even more versatile and multidimensional than Wladimir Klitschko since he also throws uppercuts, combination punches and body punches better than Wladimir Klitschko. So if Vasyl Lomachenko criticizes Golovkin for being 'one dimensional' or limited, then he must be even MORE critical of his own countryman that is Wladimir Klitschko. Otherwise, he is exposing himself to be someone that is applying double standards.

Comment

I'm no longer a fan of Loma.

I can't believe I supported that closet w.igger for all these years.

I hope Rigo knocks him out in the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  He sounds like one of the GGG haters on here. GGG fought the best middleweights who would agree to fight him and avoided no middleweight although many top middleweights refused to fight him. His opponents weren't bums and two of them were reigning champions when he knocked them out. He has twice as many KOs in pro fights as Loma has pro fights. Loma lost to Salido so who is he to trash GGG's skills. They are both great but I don't think Loma is so great and proven that he should trash the skills of the longest reigning champion in the sport who has never lost a fight and knocked most of his opponents out.
                  Its Fake, those statements arent real.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Its Fake, those statements arent real.
                    Any proof they're fake. Or you just don't want to believe them?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      There is race baiting. To act like there isn't doesn't fly. It isn't just a one way street directed at black fighters.

That isn't to say that Golovkin or any fighter is beyond criticism. The greatest fighters ever are never perfect or even close to it.
                      Which is actual race baiting:

1. Criticizing GGG's resume or questioning his talent /skill level

or

2. Labeling anyone that criticizes GGG black or saying he is only being criticized because he is white?

Comment

Working...
                      X