Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things Don't look good for potential Pac-May Fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Don't look good for potential Pac-May Fight.

Mayweather just made Pacquiao look bad with his recent move to potentially fight Mosley..

And the future fight might not happen at all..

Anyone agree?

Possible, but if Mayweather plays his hand correctly the public will be mad at Manny in the end if the fight doesn't happen. Adding "Mosley took tests without whining" to the equation and it becomes an even bigger deal than before. And if they outsell on PPV (which I'm pretty sure they will) they'll once again be able to claim fairly that Mayweather is the bigger draw. That's a pretty tough thing for Pac and co. to have to face and still refuse.

Comment

I still think they will meet at the end of the year. If Pac gets bye Clottey, I think he will return in the summer and could fight Berto... THe fight would even be bigger if Pac gets through Berto as well..

I still don't think Floyd is going to fight Mosley just yet

Comment

Originally posted by one_two_puncher View Post
        Mayweather just made Pacquiao look bad with his recent move to potentially fight Mosley..

Anyone agree?

I don't think he made him look bad, as I think, he out trumped him with a better Quality opponent in SSM. I can see though why you would say that, considering SSM admited to taking roids, and he doesn't have a problem with taking a test; so why should Pacquiao make such a big deal.? Honestly, if Mayweather wins, I don't think a Mayweather-Pacquiao bout will ever happen. Mayweather will have the upper hand, as far as PPV buys, WBA WW title, and will still probably ask for the random drug tests. A demand I don't see Pacquiao giving into. Quite possible theres a chance that maybe one of the best fights in this decade doesn't take place because of a drug test. I say maybe because in time things may change. However I still see a Pacquiao-Mayweather bout being a tough fight to make if an when they cross that road.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
          I still think they will meet at the end of the year. If Pac gets bye Clottey, I think he will return in the summer and could fight Berto... THe fight would even be bigger if Pac gets through Berto as well..

Very true. Floyd ain't fighting Mosley now, he'll wait until Mosley is on the verge of senility before floyd calls him out again.

I've said already floyd will demand every possible things he could demand just not to fight pac and he will do it as well with mosley this time.

What i don't get are the people here not reading floyd's thoughts at all. All those hem-hawing floyd's spews from his mouth are all postures.

Mosley will agree on whatever test to be conducted but floyd again will find another demand in order for the fight not to happen.

Floyd has never been true to his fans or hisself. Floyd will always be a fraud.

Comment

Agreed, because if Mayweather beats Mosley then he will have even more leverage in the negotiations with Pac as he would have a belt and the right to demand testing up until the fight night instead of the 14 day window he was willing to give Pac before Pac ran from the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by one_two_puncher View Post

Anyone agree?
              Honestly it stands and falls with Pacquiao... the testing demands will still be there... if he is willing he has it... if he don't - it won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Very true. Floyd ain't fighting Mosley now, he'll wait until Mosley is on the verge of senility before floyd calls him out again.

I've said already floyd will demand every possible things he could demand just not to fight pac and he will do it as well with mosley this time.

What i don't get are the people here not reading floyd's thoughts at all. All those hem-hawing floyd's spews from his mouth are all postures.

Mosley will agree on whatever test to be conducted but floyd again will find another demand in order for the fight not to happen.

Floyd has never been true to his fans or hisself. Floyd will always be a fraud.
                In your words, Floyd maybe a fraud but he has to take the fight with Mosely because of the situation with Pac. If he doesn't fight Mosely (I think he will) the boxing community will villify him and his career would be over. Honestly, I think he wants the fight; from a business point of view he has to take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post

If Pac wins the election in May, he will be working for the government until Sept or Dec. He may not come back to boxing for awhile if he wins the election which would be sad for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
                    If Pac wins the election in May, he will be working for the government until Sept or Dec. He may not come back to boxing for awhile if he wins the election which would be sad for boxing.
                    No chance in hell He is gonna win until Pacquiao vs. Mayweather is done..

Comment

Working...
                    X