No announcement yet.

Scientists crack 'entire genetic code' of cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    Or sucking ****. Neither of which I'm prepared to do. I love a toot after delivering a killer BJ.
    I recently had an aunt die from lung cancer. While on her deathbed, they had a machine clean out her lungs by pumping out all the black tar that had accumulated from over fifty years of smoking.

Was not a pretty sight.

Comment

The response to a major scientific breakthrough by the luddite contingient is "Oh well they had the cure years ago but they didn't release it because they, um, didn't... um... know how to make... um... money?... yeah money of it yet. Ummm..... Alex Jones!

Comment

im not that impressed with this TBH...

all they really need to do is find what causes the mutations or how to limit them, to the tumor suppressor genes, primarily p53

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          The response to a major scientific breakthrough by the luddite contingient is "Oh well they had the cure years ago but they didn't release it because they, um, didn't... um... know how to make... um... money?... yeah money of it yet. Ummm..... Alex Jones!
          Yep. Money is the reason they created cancer in the first place **** brain.

There's a lot of money in diseases these days in case you haven't heard.

This has nothing to do w/ Alex Jones though, but you are a one trick pony so I'm not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
            Yep. Money is the reason they created cancer in the first place **** brain.

There's a lot of money in diseases these days in case you haven't heard.

This has nothing to do w/ Alex Jones though, but you are a one trick pony so I'm not surprised.
            who is "they"?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon View Post
              who is "they"?
              Pharmaceutical companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
                Pharmaceutical companies.
                but under your favored social scheme, there would be no profit motive and no such thing as cancer ever right??

Comment

Unfortunately, most of us will have forgotten about this article in a few weeks

Comment

awesome, thats great man

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                      but under your favored social scheme, there would be no profit motive and no such thing as cancer ever right??

What social scheme is that?

Cancer was very rare until the last 50 or so years when man made chemicals began showing up in every day foods.

These ingredients (too many to list) all caused cancer in lab animals and were introduced into the food supply anyway.

The companies who created them were almost always pharmaceutical or big agricultural (like Monsanto)....

So its no surprise that 50 years after, the cancer rate has grown exponentially.

Chris Rock does a great bit on the money being in the disease and not the cure. Even a comedian gets it.

Comment

Working...
                      X