Your Thoughts on This Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You look pretty soft.

Comment

What do you keep looking at in those pics ?? ... but seriously, no chance any of the guys on this site like this style, you are def trying too hard, you should go to some skinny jeans fashion forum or something

Comment

The hair is too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by iStylin View Post
          My body

Sorry Bro if I knew you had the monster I wouldn't have said you looked like a gay.

Comment

You posted the same picture a few months ago under a different username..the TS is not really concerned about your opinion people he's just trying to get a reaction because he knows the pictures he posted are gay,so he's expecting a angry response from posters on here.

Comment

Yup an alt/troll wanting a reaction... suckerpunched on wshh lol

Comment

This guy has to be a troll. The abuse he takes on here for posting his pics, and he still continues to post them. He has to be a troll having a laugh.

Comment

youre that dude i would make fun of in a club.

Comment

Im not a troll. And the pics are really me.

the reason i post pics here and ask how they look is cause I want feedback on my look and the look of my outfit. Is that so hard to understand? Jeez.

ps) im straight and i work in fashion
                    maybe my next pic ill have a sign saying boxingscene so people know im for real.

oh and the negative comments dont bother me lol. I am fully confident in my appearance and i like my look. I would appreciate honest opinions from people but to be honest i never get offended and yes i usually laugh at the threads lol...!

Comment

Originally posted by iStylin View Post
                      Im not a troll. And the pics are really me.

the reason i post pics here and ask how they look is cause I want feedback on my look and the look of my outfit. Is that so hard to understand? Jeez.

ps) im straight and i work in fashion
                      maybe my next pic ill have a sign saying boxingscene so people know im for real.

oh and the negative comments dont bother me lol. I am fully confident in my appearance and i like my look. I would appreciate honest opinions from people but to be honest i never get offended and yes i usually laugh at the threads lol...!
                      You asked us a few months ago,and it's the same pictures why ask again??

Good for you,why ask other people for their opinion then?

Comment

Working...
                      X