• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure savagery

Beating up a defenseless old man over a couple dollars

Comment

The guy was really hurt to and it created a dangerous situation

It seems like the bus kept rolling and he ran off the road into some cones

Comment

That little **** will do something like that to the wrong person and get himself ****ed up, guaranteed.

Comment

Looks older than 54 feel sorry for the guy

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            I must admit, i chuckled because it came out of nowhere, surprised me.
            really bro?
            you wouldn't chuckle if it was your father getting sucker punched by a bunch of savages like these cowards...
            he's just doing his job, it's really sad to see some sh•t life this, really boils my blood...I don't even want him to get caught by the cops, hopefully the punk that threw the punch gets blindsided by a speeding car...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Op View Post
              Sorry hear what happened to your dad. Must be humiliating having to go through that.
              Why would it be humiliating for him, and his dad? Cause some subhuman "youth" acted like an animal?

Comment

Just another lowlife degenerate scumbag going about his daily business, sadly this is how society is these days, and theirs nothing that can be done about it because of these left wing tree hugging hippy arseholes.

Our day will come tho when people finally wake up and say enough is enough then scumbags like this can be treated accordingly.

Comment

Sad to say bus drivers and cabbies face this sort of abuse all the time from utter scum. Especially bus drivers who have constant contact with the worst that society has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                    I probably would, i have chuckled after being punched before.

No one believes this, vagina.

Comment

If that was my kid. I would make the bus driver punch him in the face while his hands are tied.

Comment

Working...
                      X