Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Spence Beat pacquiao DOMINANTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao admitted on skip and shannon years ago that he struggles vs southpaws.

Comment

Manny will score points at first but Spence is too relentless

Comment

Spence can’t even win a clear decision over PAC.

PAC would dominate and cruise to a UD same way he did Broner.

Comment

Spence goes forward, he gets eaten up.

Spence goes backward, there's a chance he'll win.

But it'd be too funny to see a boogeyman moving away from a midget

Comment

Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
            Spence can’t even win a clear decision over PAC.

PAC would dominate and cruise to a UD same way he did Broner.
            What's up with these terrible comparisons?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Pacquiao admitted on skip and shannon years ago that he struggles vs southpaws.
              Did he give reason/s.

The longer Spence's jab gon be a problem for manny in this cross stance match. While manny is a good fighter he doesn't have an amazing jab.

People who think muah Spence is Cotto/margarito hybrid just because they all pressure fighters will be in for rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                So that Knock out loss to Marquez was what a Robbery a close fight it was what round 6. It was just getting started and he got slept
                Exactly what I was thinking. I guess when you are sleeping, it doesn't count.

Or maybe they will go for the "lucky punch" with Marquez on drugs excuse.

Comment

Pac will counter spence all night.. There is nothing Spence can do that psc haven't seen and i doubt if Spence have seen what pac will do to him.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Pac will counter spence all night.. There is nothing Spence can do that psc haven't seen and i doubt if Spence have seen what pac will do to him.
                    WHen last time manny fought a dope southpaw with hof level talent

Comment

Manny can hang for 5 or 6 rounds competitively I think then he starts getting a little slower and less active and Spence starts taking over, digging to the body and landing cleaner shots. Could be a stoppage late or a 8-4 type UD after a even start through 5 or 6 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X