No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    The problem with predictions like these is the time frame in which things occur. You can look at all the indicators in the world and unless it is something catastrophic, there is no way to know if the recession will happen tomorrow, next month, three years from now or if the economy will just right the ship and keep going. For all we know about economics, we have almost no capability to predict when something will actually occur. Anyone who believes otherwise is a tool.
    Exactly.

The 2007-8 recession is a great example.

Few, if any, 'expert' economists saw it coming. Now non economists like Ron Paul accurately predicted the coming recession as well as the cause (the housing market bubble bursting), but even Congressman Paul could not give a timeline of when.

Sadly, some 'experts' mocked Ron Paul because of that, despite time proving him to have been correct in his predictions.

I'll believe any of these supposed 'experts' if anyone can show me any of these guys making accurate predictions in the past.

I've noticed that never, ever happens. Yes, the press cites claimed experts predicting a recession is coming, but I've noticed they never ever post up these expert's records on past predictions so we can all see how much of an expert they really are.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      BAHHAA you believe the polls? Trump voters have been labeled racist and stupid and the list goes on. No one is going to admit they are voting for Trump. Just watch.
      They believe the people that call them "stupid" too.

See a pattern here?

Comment

• I can't take any poll that has Kamala Harris over Trump seriously.

I'll eat crow if Kamala somehow gets the nomination and beats Trump.

Comment

• Trump is just another NRA hoe but worse than his predecessors in that he lies to the families of victims

That alone should see him thrown out at the next election

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Trump is just another NRA hoe but worse than his predecessors in that he lies to the families of victims

That alone should see him thrown out at the next election
              What was Obama? He approved bumpstocks and Trump banned them.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                What was Obama? He approved bumpstocks and Trump banned them.
                At least Obama tried to get things passed but GOP blocked them naturally

Trump sat face to face with the families of victims and lied to them

For all his incompetence and bs on virtually every topic, that alone should see him thrown out

Then again, voters aren’t known for their brains

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  At least Obama tried to get things passed but GOP blocked them naturally

Trump sat face to face with the families of victims and lied to them

For all his incompetence and bs on virtually every topic, that alone should see him thrown out

Then again m, it’s murica and voters aren’t known for their brains
                  Ummm really? Dems had complete control they could have passed anything they wanted. Gun control, min wage 15.00 hr. ect.

Comment

• Comment

• Dems just keep stepping in their own chit!
                      "Trump is mental and too old!"

But Biden who has gaffs left and right. They say he should shorten his time on the trail. Hes older than Trump. But thats ok right? They make excuses thats hes fine.
                      https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ld-age-1468635

Comment

Working...
                      X