Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say Joshua Quit????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua got dropped 4 times and the fight knocked out of him..... he did not want to continue and displayed that clearly.... I don't care if he was concussed or buzzed he was clear minded enough to speak but not displaying the body language the referee needs to let you continue.

Fury was damn near KO'd against Wilder and got up and followed the procedure, it got him the draw in a fight he was winning.... don't tell me Joshua was worse than Fury in the 12th against Wilder hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      So why didn't Joshua follow the known procedure and rules to indicate to the referee he wanted to fight..... just saying you are ok but not displaying it is not enough.

Boxing referee's tell the fighters the procedure and it is well known. Eye contact with the ref, hands up and walk towards him and say you are ok.

Joshua said he was ok but did not indicate to the referee at all or follow the well known procedure.

God damn so many dumb people that DKSAB on here lol

EDIT: you don't have to box a single day in your life to know how a boxing referee checks a fighter after a KD.... that is open information and explained to fighters in the changing rooms before the fight
      Why didn't he follow the procedure? Can you fkn read? I just said he was out of it, probably concussed. He didn't really know what was going on and didn't have his mind straight to follow any procedures. You guys calling it quitting need to get hit up the head a bit and see how you respond to some procedures.

Comment

How you follow referee instructions and make it clear you can continue to fight.......for noobs and the uneducated.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Why didn't he follow the procedure? Can you fkn read? I just said he was out of it, probably concussed. He didn't really know what was going on and didn't have his mind straight to follow any procedures. You guys calling it quitting need to get hit up the head a bit and see how you respond to some procedures.
          He was so "out of it" that he stood with his arms on the ropes and was able to speak clearly, didn't look bad at all.

"probably concussed" is just your own subjective opinion..... he was battered and the fight knocked out of him in my own opinion. Joshua got a clear check after the fight and no hospital needed... I just watched him after the fight speaking very well and not confused at all, indicating no concussion. In the post fight conference and interviews he is obviously not concussed.

GTFO you are making excuses at this point.... Joshua knew where he was and what he was doing, just had the fight knocked out of him with multiple KD's, couldn't fight on. END OF!

Comment

His body language was that of someone who clearly didn’t want to continue.
            Why do you think the ref decided to call the fight off? For fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              He was so "out of it" that he stood with his arms on the ropes and was able to speak clearly, didn't look bad at all.

"probably concussed" is just your own subjective opinion..... he was battered and the fight knocked out of him in my own opinion. Joshua got a clear check after the fight and no hospital needed... I just watched him after the fight speaking very well and not confused at all, indicating no concussion. In the post fight conference and interviews he is obviously not concussed.

GTFO you are making excuses at this point.... Joshua knew where he was and what he was doing, just had the fight knocked out of him with multiple KD's, couldn't fight on. END OF!
              And that he quit is your subjective opinion. A fact is that he said he wanted to continue. So objectively he didn't quit no matter what your opinion is.

Comment

And that he quit is your subjective opinion. A fact is that he said he wanted to continue. So objectively he didn't quit no matter what your opinion is.
                Saying and doing are two different things. Joshua did not indicate in any way or follow known procedure to express that, other than "saying" it.... people say stuff all the time, don't believe everything you hear.

Comment

I think you should be E-mailing Eddie Hearn right now with your concussion diagnosis as that is a serious thing the doctors missed. lol

Comment

Are people literally so stupid nowadays they can't even debate properly?

DuckAdonis "Joshua said he wanted to continue so objectively he didn't quit"

Like fighters have never looked for a way out before????..... "Charles Martin didn't quit, he got up on the ten count so he never quit" etc etc

What an absolute moron you have to be to even say stuff like that. What has happened to intellect and sound reasoning? logic? just basic common sense would be better than the drivel being expressed online nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                      His body language was that of someone who clearly didn’t want to continue.
                      Why do you think the ref decided to call the fight off? For fun?
                      Finally! someone calling a spade, a spade.

My brain has been hurting listening to fake concussion diagnosis' and excuses... I was starting to not believe my own eyes and what I have seen multiple times, which is Joshua getting outboxed and dropped 4 times, then looking for a way out and expressing that clearly to the referee.

Comment

Working...
                      X