No announcement yet.

Are you an addict to boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you an addict to boxingscene?

Its almost 6:45am and Im about to go to bed. Of course I've been saying this to myself for hours now only to keep reading threads and posting, posting more and reading more threads, over and over and over and over. I've come to the conclusion that I have a major problem once I start shooting this site into my veins. So my question is, how addicted to boxingscene are you? Am I the only one?
    DENIAL-Im not an addict, I can quit this site anytime I want!!
    11.11%
    Highly addicted
    22.22%
    Moderatly addicted
    51.85%
    Not addicted at all-I occasionly pass thru and hardly post at all
    14.81%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Its almost 6:45am and Im about to go to bed. Of course I've been saying this to myself for hours now only to keep reading threads and posting, posting more and reading more threads, over and over and over and over. I've come to the conclusion that I have a major problem once I start shooting this site into my veins. So my question is, how addicted to boxingscene are you? Am I the only one?
    6.45 am??? god damn JAB.......i have a few questions,

do you work? are you retired?? are you a multi-millionaire and therefore don't need to work??....lol,

Comment

every poster here is too ashamed to admit it. they all are BS addicts. props to you TS for being true to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        damn man...get some sleep bro dont stay up too late on this site...and i voted moderately addicted

Comment

I am ,best message board i have ever been to a ton of good guys on here.

Comment

not anymore...NSB used to be the ****, not its just ****

the lounge is ok but its not as fun as before

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              not anymore...NSB used to be the ****, not its just ****

the lounge is ok but its not as fun as before
              Hopefully soon pac and may will retire and we can get back to talking about boxing as a whole sport.

Comment

I work here. Kinda.

Comment

Some of the posters here are addicted to
                  ****ography.

They can't seem to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Hopefully soon pac and may will retire and we can get back to talking about boxing as a whole sport.

yea, man...i used to stay up and chill at home to post on here...now NSB is a pure ****hole...8million ***** alts and flame wars...****'s like a lil kid forum now

Comment

Working...
                    X