No announcement yet.

Im not paying $65.01 for FNR4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not paying $65.01 for FNR4

Im gonna just wait a month until i can get a used copy plus i heard im not missing much by waiting it out.... diapers are expensive
    Last edited by JoHnNyBoXeR; 07-03-2009, 07:09 PM.

Used copies at first are going to go for like $55, you're only saving a little bit, there are a few places online right now you can get it a tad cheaper, but after shipping its probably a wash, i think its a great game, i couldn't have waited... Perhaps you should concider renting it, then decide if you can wait or not, you can't go by reviews on whether or not its worth waiting for, some people (like me) absolutely love it, and i loved FNR3 as well, others don't like it at all and they were also huge fans of FNR3, so it really differs from person to person, i suggest rent it, get your fix, and then get it when its cheaper, or perhaps ask some people on here if they're willing to sell it used for cheap, maybe some of the people that hate it would be willing to get rid of it at a reasonable price.

Comment

Steal a copy from the store, have ur buddy at gamestop sell the game to you cheap. I had my buddy sell the game to me as a used copy of 007 and had to only pay 15 bucks for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
        Steal a copy from the store, have ur buddy at gamestop sell the game to you cheap. I had my buddy sell the game to me as a used copy of 007 and had to only pay 15 bucks for it.
        Our you can use my method modified your 360 and get yourself a free copy is kind na like magic and that way people stop bitchin about this game and to tell you the truth this game is worth 65.01 so stop complaining and all the bi$$ boys that are complaining of this game please stop, you dont like it i get the point just stop making this stuped thread about i dont like FNR4 and please suck my wings bye and go play some wack a$$ UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Delagz View Post
          Our you can use my method modified your 360 and get yourself a free copy is kind na like magic and that way people stop bitchin about this game and to tell you the truth this game is worth 65.01 so stop complaining and all the bi$$ boys that are complaining of this game please stop, you dont like it i get the point just stop making this stuped thread about i dont like FNR4 and please suck my wings bye and go play some wack a$$ UFC.
          You eat turds... Oh and xbox360 sucks dick, I had two of them that give me red ring of death. One being a hacked Xbox360, like you said free games... **** 360! Besides double layer dvdrs are like 2-3 bucks per cd so its not exactly free.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
            Used copies at first are going to go for like $55, you're only saving a little bit, there are a few places online right now you can get it a tad cheaper, but after shipping its probably a wash, i think its a great game, i couldn't have waited... Perhaps you should concider renting it, then decide if you can wait or not, you can't go by reviews on whether or not its worth waiting for, some people (like me) absolutely love it, and i loved FNR3 as well, others don't like it at all and they were also huge fans of FNR3, so it really differs from person to person, i suggest rent it, get your fix, and then get it when its cheaper, or perhaps ask some people on here if they're willing to sell it used for cheap, maybe some of the people that hate it would be willing to get rid of it at a reasonable price.
            thanks i didnt even think about renting it... i went out and rented it about to try it out now green k

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
              thanks i didnt even think about renting it... i went out and rented it about to try it out now green k
              Yeah i've gotten into the habbit of renting games i'm kind of iffy about, at first i refused to rent games, cause its like $7-8 to rent a game here, and i figured that if i bought it after i rented it, its wasting $8, but i realised alot of games i would have purchased i didn't because i either beat them in the rental period and they have no replay value, or they sucked all together. So on games i really ended up liking it cost me $8 mores, but i've saved $50 each time i rented a game that ended up all hype or too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                You eat turds... Oh and xbox360 sucks dick, I had two of them that give me red ring of death. One being a hacked Xbox360, like you said free games... **** 360! Besides double layer dvdrs are like 2-3 bucks per cd so its not exactly free.
                I dont know about you but to pay 65 compare to 3 buck is a big advantage F**** ****** and about the 360 i agree they have there problems but they are the best when it comes to games so don't go there you are just hating buddy so please suck a 8======D that is why you got banned for talking nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                X