No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    I usually play anytime between 7pm to 12am Pacific Time Zone. Whenever on the weekends.
    I think that's about 2am here, I'm usually still about at that time as I don't start work till 12:30 each day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      I think that's about 2am here, I'm usually still about at that time as I don't start work till 12:30 each day.
      Join the crew or add me: natasric

Comment

• if youre in a place with a tv, like garage or apartment, you can change the channel to weasel news and watch the other ppl in the same game session run from the cops. its awesome lol. theres a little headline, "Breaking News! Fugitive REED leading police in high speed chase!" and the point of view is from their news chopper. you get to see what ppl are doing while theyre wanted

Comment

• REED, you gotta buy one of these bikes:

$15,000 online from your phone. Its the Bati rr. Its the best vehicle by far. you can hit turns at 200mph no problem, rarely have to even break.

Comment

• Idolism is my gamertag for any mans on Xbox Live, just drop me a message with the friend request.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                REED, you gotta buy one of these bikes:

$15,000 online from your phone. Its the Bati rr. Its the best vehicle by far. you can hit turns at 200mph no problem, rarely have to even break.
                Im saving for a house bro lol

I only have like 40 grand... I need like 220k

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Im saving for a house bro lol

I only have like 40 grand... I need like 220k
                  Gotta unlock survival. I made $40,000 last night on two survival missions. Had a good team - if you make all 10 waves you get $20k and crazy amount of points. If you make it to wave 9 about $14k. Wave 8 I think is around $10k. Wave 7 about $8k.

Comment

• You should just buy it now because Rockstar announced everyone who has played online in October will receive $500,000 as an apology for the online problems. Two payments of $250,000 within the upcoming days.

Comment

• Holy **** for real?!

Comment

Working...
                      X