Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's style is a nightmare for ANYONE. He is the next P4P #1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see anybody beating Ward at 175 or 168, just way too good and he's just 28. He's going to get better as he ages too. What he did against Froch with a broken hand is just crazy.

Easily a top 3 P4P fighter.

Comment

Being forced to fight in Oakland is what's a nightmare for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Can't see anybody beating Ward at 175 or 168, just way too good and he's just 28. He's going to get better as he ages too. What he did against Froch with a broken hand is just crazy.

Exactly brother.

Andre Ward is the truth. Soon to be P4P king.

Comment

Its a toss up for me between Ward and Hernandez

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
            Why? He has never gotten the benefit of hometown judging in any of his fights.

Comment

Ward is a one off special. Fighters a special as him don't turn up often. There is no one out there that can beat him. Over time it will become clear to everyone just how good he is. I am amazed more people can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Agreed, I don't think anyone at 168 or 175 can stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                  I just dont get why people get all pissy about him fighting in Oakland. Has it ever affected one of his fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I just dont get why people get all pissy about him fighting in Oakland. Has it ever affected one of his fights?
                    Same. I think his is the p4p best. Ppl said he doesn't have power, but he shook Froch a few times in that fight, and Froch has a solid granite chin. His left hook is one of the finest i've seen. He needs to be recognised a bit more on the global scene, but he'll definitely be the next p4p king, if not so already

Comment

If Dawson don't beat him then it is a great chance he will have a long run just dominating what ever division he choose to fight in

as for fighting at home, he is one of the best P4P...now he really doesn't have to leave Oakland if he doesn't want to do so...but Ward is DOMINATING HIS OPPONENTS, not like he is getting hometown Decisions in his back yard...I honestly don't think he lost more then maybe 2-3 Rounds in that Entire Tournament

Comment

Working...
                      X