Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the case that Texas lands the fight, has anyone heard about Cowboy Stadium?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post
    Cowboy stadium is too massive. I went for PAc vs Marg, and there were 35,000 people there, and it looked empty.

JCC Jr. is fighting here on Saturday, I say if there is a big turn out, the fight will be here at the Reliant Arena, or at the Toyota Center where Juan Diaz had a bunch of fights. Juan had 17,000 people in there, and the place was rocking!
    When he fought Marquez that was the loudest crowd I've ever heard. The Toyota Center would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
      Well guys I have checked arena websites and I hate to break it to those of you in Houston, San Antonio or Dallas but the fight isn't going to happen in any of those cities and here's why:

Houston: Toyota Centre is booked for the Circus through to December 4, Reliant Arena booked for some gymnastics **** LOL.

Dallas: Dallas Stars play a home game that night, American Airlines Arena not available.

San Antonio: AT&T Centre booked for AHL game, arena not available.

So when you hear El Paso mentioned as a possible site to hold this fight I can see why. Don Haskins Center near University of El Paso...it doesn't have anything booked for December 3rd...it holds just over 12,000.
      good homework there thanks

Comment

Cotto isn't fighting in Texas.

Comment

Working...
        X