No announcement yet.

20 best brawls of the 21st century

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
    To be frank, I 'avent seen Wolak-Rodriguez yet and the other two...well they were good but just not classics imo. They were semi-classics.

Watch Toney vs Jirov and Ward vs Neary again they are the definition of classics

Comment

Cotto-Margarito wasn't one of the 20 best fights of this decade?

Comment

Mahyar Monshipour VS Somsak Sithchatchawal

Monshipour is one of the most exciting fighters you will ever see.....
        Oh yeah and Carl Thompson has been in loads of all action thrillers.....

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
          Mahyar Monshipour VS Somsak Sithchatchawal

Monshipour is one of the most exciting fighters you will ever see.....
          Oh yeah and Carl Thompson has been in loads of all action thrillers.....
          terrific fight

and the following year there was another largely forgotten war at 122 between bernard dunne and ricardo cordoba

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            Watch Toney vs Jirov and Ward vs Neary again they are the definition of classics
            You're entitled to think that Ward-Neary was a classic. But the truth is that most people don't. It was an exciting minor fight, but well short of a classic.

Comment

I think if you ignore the names and just base it on the action it is a classic IMO

Comment

Do any of you remember Miguel Roman vs Antonio Escalante last year? What a brawl that was!

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  LOOK NOW! I've HAD IT with morons and jabronis telling me to watch a fight again, I'm no goddamn MORON! I know when I see a fight the first time if its great or not. Those fight you mentioned were good indeed, but not classics. Toney-Jirov, the first 3 rounds were mostly dull really. No fight with a post-1994 Toney was just exciting. Now if youre so damn pissed they didnt make MY list, why dontcha make YOUR list??

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                    LOOK NOW! I've HAD IT with morons and jabronis telling me to watch a fight again, I'm no goddamn MORON! I know when I see a fight the first time if its great or not. Those fight you mentioned were good indeed, but not classics. Toney-Jirov, the first 3 rounds were mostly dull really. No fight with a post-1994 Toney was just exciting. Now if youre so damn pissed they didnt make MY list, why dontcha make YOUR list??
                    I did make my own list

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      terrific fight

and the following year there was another largely forgotten war at 122 between bernard dunne and ricardo cordoba
                      Your right dunne/cordoba was a classic.
                      And your right about it being a forgotten war......

Comment

Working...
                      X