Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best headphones for rap and hip-hop music?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    I saw bose noise reducing ones for 100, they don't give great sound though. Also tried out beats, and they sounded good with rap songs, but that **** costs over 300 dollars so **** that.
    Really... No ****. I've never actually listened to the Bose NR headphones. I guess that commercial got the best of me. I thought they were more than 100 beans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
      I have in ear ones that make me feel almost deaf that I got as a gift, don't tknow thier brand but they are ok. I am looking for HP's now, as ino over ear head phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
        Check out the link i posted. It is from a Hi Fi magazine from over here in England. They do sound quality first. A lot of people go for the looks etc. All depends on what you want.
        Damn, some nice ones there. Might be time for me to upgrade. I honestly don't give a **** about looks. I want sound quality.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Damn, some nice ones there. Might be time for me to upgrade. I honestly don't give a **** about looks. I want sound quality.
          Same here. As long as they aren't yellow with flashing lights I couldn't care less.

Comment

Really... No ****. I've never actually listened to the Bose NR headphones. I guess that commercial got the best of me. I thought they were more than 100 beans.
            my bad. they were closer to 200 bucks.

Comment

I have in ear ones that make me feel almost deaf that I got as a gift, don't tknow thier brand but they are ok. I am looking for HP's now, as ino over ear head phones.
              Yeah, I really want an "over the ear" pair as well but I can't really justify it. The only time I use my headphones is when I'm mowing the lawn or hiking and occasionally when it's late and my girl is sleeping and I want some loud ass music. The ones I have definitely suffice for my needs.

Comment

my bad. they were closer to 200 bucks.
                Even still, I would have thought they would be better than you described, from that damn commercial I saw. Come to think of it, they seemed to be marketing to old people who fly a lot.

I've heard Bose speakers that are tiny little things that sound amazing so I guess I just assumed that the headphones would be just as good.

Comment

What kind of stereo systems have you guys got if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Any help ?

Comment

Even still, I would have thought they would be better than you described, from that damn commercial I saw. Come to think of it, they seemed to be marketing to old people who fly a lot.

I've heard Bose speakers that are tiny little things that sound amazing so I guess I just assumed that the headphones would be just as good.
                      Bose isn't that great. They're all mids, that's why people think they hear something more.

My faves are Shure 310s for in ear noise cancelling

Comment

Working...
                      X