Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why wasnt ali an entertaining fighter??and why did he run so much??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why wasnt ali an entertaining fighter??and why did he run so much??

gotta Butterfly1964 Ahahahaahhaa. Man I Got My Laugh For The Day.

he was more entertaining than your boy tyson, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
      he was more entertaining than your boy tyson, that's for sure.

i knew u would post. although ali was exciting. and no not more exciting then tyson. we can even have a 100million point bet on it threw a poll.

Comment

and i see u got your ali sense going. spider man dont got nuttin on u. your ali senses r uncanny to say the least

Comment

Ali more exciting than Tyson?

Ali was boring to watch. Frazier 1 and 3, Foreman more or less, Spinks 1 (when he was shot) are the exceptions. Tyson wasn't one of the greatest fighters ever like Ali was, but he sure was more fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
            and i see u got your ali sense going. spider man dont got nuttin on u. your ali senses r uncanny to say the least
            yup, buttflies arse started to tingle as soon as you started this thread. he looked up and sniffed and said, "i think i smell the coin purse of theee greatest"

Comment

Originally posted by blockhead
              yup, buttflies arse started to tingle as soon as you started this thread. he looked up and sniffed and said, "i think i smell the coin purse of theee greatest"

u know it .and anything talkin positive about rocky he comes out with his sense also. its like batman swooping from the dark sky

Comment

Originally posted by blockhead
                you sure like to follow me around and flame me, don't you?

Comment

so whats up with the poll butterfly. r u game for it

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                    you sure like to follow me around and flame me, don't you?
                    yes i do, and you deserve it every time. your the biggest most biased nuthugger on this forum and you deserve all the flames you get you ****in nutsack.

Comment

Working...
                    X