No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rarely play, not true at all.

Anyway, this game is like a playable action/drama/crime film. So dramatic, WTF.

Comment

• I take that back, just finished Leon's campaign and my god. Quick Time city, and lots of cutscenes. Almost vomited. So far Chris campaign> Leon's. I will now play Jake's. I held off on playing this game too much until now. So much action in Leon's campaign, I expected it to be less than Chris but I found it to actually have more action.

Leon's is also very easy, the final boss was a walk in the park.

RE2 Leon and RE6 Leon are some of the easiest RE scenarios i've played. RE4 was tough.

Comment

• Me and my sister are playing through jacks storyline. Its fun times.

Comment

• Look at that, the one I thought would be the easiest/least scary has so far been the toughest/thrilling/stealthiest one of all. The suspense of the Ustanak going after you makes it scarier than the others. Talking about Jake.

Comment

• Just finished Jake's campaign. It was actually pretty cool, liked it more than Leon's.

Comment

• Toughest one by far, for me at least. Died like 20 something times because of those motorcycle parts, quicktime button tapping. There were chapters with Chris and Leon that I went with 0 deaths and no healing.

Comment

• Did you know the DLC for RES6 is already on the disk, but you need to pay to unlock it.

Comment

• Any one peeped how hot they made Sherry Birkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    Is this thing as bad as some reviews make it out to be? I'm a long time RE fan and have played all of them up to RE5.

Some reviews said that you rarely play and the game forces you to do quicktime events constantly. Do they get annoying? Was thinking about picking it up..
                    its getting bad reviews because its has RE name had it been an Original IP it would have gotten 8-9's its a very good game on its own but not really a survival horror I understand why the hardcore RE fans don't like it

Comment

• Yeah, great video game, not a great RE game. Would have been received much better if it was an all new Capcom game. Sort of like DMC was supposed to be Resident Evil 4 but instead Capcom decided to make a whole new series out of it and it has been very successful with 5 installments.

Good news is RE6 campaigns, especially Chris's, ended in a manner that points to an RE7 and from what I have been reading, Capcom wants to do another "reboot" and go back to more horror elements and make the game scarier. They really heard the backlash from fans and video game outlets and have to go back to the drawing board.

Comment

Working...
                      X