• +

=

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

+

=

haha!

yes!

anybody else catching the afternoon CBS card?
      i think thats on today!

Comment

• 한굴로도 쓸 수있어요.

한국 미인도 주세요.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          haha!

yes!

anybody else catching the afternoon CBS card?
          i think thats on today!
          What time NE my good man? I will indeed catch it as I shall be grilling and partaking in taste of my new found friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            한굴로도 쓸 수있어요.

한국 미인도 주세요.
            No thank you Nodo mah homie. I would NOT like to toot her ass in the air, mount her from behind, and punish her anus whist placing my right foot on the back of her neck, effectively suffocating her with a pillow wedged between the mattress and headboard.

Grand idea, but a lil too rough for my tastes.

We have laws here in this here country that admonishes such behaviour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              What time NE my good man? I will indeed catch it as I shall be grilling and partaking in taste of my new found friend.

430 est, bro!

leo santa cruz is headlining.

is that yak?

looks unique, man! you do things big with the liquor.

i'm finna grab a bottle of red before the card rolls around myself.

Comment

430 est, bro!

leo santa cruz is headlining.

is that yak?

looks unique, man! you do things big with the liquor.

i'm finna grab a bottle of red before the card rolls around myself.
                YezZirrrrrrrr my good man, and some very smooth yak indeed. She's from imported from France I believe, and it dont take bands to make her dance, just 1 maybe 2 ice cubes, more flavor of course if you sip her at room temp.

Thanks for the time on the scrap, I shall be tuning in fa sho.

I have more new found liquors to share with you all. This here is one of my new bourbons from Kentucky that I have in the liquor cabinet. Hand-written seal, with cask, and barrel numbers for authenticity. Nom, nom, nom.

Comment

i shot the sherrif, and i bodyslammed the deputy.

he got up, worked me over, and arrested me.
                  now i'm posting from the pen. larry and i are cellmates. we'll invariably fight. loser gets raped.
                  Sheriff John Brown always hated me, for what, I don't know. Everytime I plant a seed he say .....

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Sheriff John Brown always hated me, for what, I don't know. Everytime I plant a seed he say .....
                    Hey TB, how'd the game go, did you win?

Comment

• I haven't slept in about 24 hours. My sleeping schedule is all messed up recently. It's almost 11pm, but yesterday I passed out at like 6pm and woke up at around this time. I'm trying to stay up till about 12am at least to try to get a good sleep and correct my sleeping schedule.

I just got home from yakiniku, or grilled meat (at a restaurant). I went out with a Taiwanese girl, we had all you can eat meat and all you can drink booze for 2 hours. It was awight.

I think if I go out with her enough times she's as good as mine. I went out with her some weeks ago and I wrote in this space that she's kinda boring and can't keep up with my conversations. Nothing much changes, but maybe I get use to it a little more.

I don't think she's girlfriend material, but she's way passable.

Comment

Working...
                      X