Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S.O.S!! 16 days lose all the weight possible!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.O.S!! 16 days lose all the weight possible!!!

I have 16 days to lose all the weight possible from today on, since last Monday I am doing 45 minutes cardio every day once a day, from this coming Monday I am going to try to do 2 sessions of 45 minutes cardio per day. I started this week a NO carbs diet, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?? Help??

I am 32, 6'0'', 229 pounds, 32% bf, and I am drinking 4L of water per day,At this moment I am not worry about the muscle mass, I have a very super big event in 17 days I need to lose as much weight as I can, if you guys can give me any advice I would really appreciate it.

Your body is only going to shed so much fat in that time so some of it is going to have to be water. If you weigh in right before the comp, then you're putting yourself in a bad situation if you haven't done it before. Good thing is, you have a lot of fat to lose, so work that cardio and watch the caloric intake. And, because you're big, 10lbs of water isn't as dramatic as it is for most guys. How well versed are you in nutrition? Do you need dietary advice? Cutting water and cutting fat are two very different things so, if you're not familiar, you'll want to read up on that.
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 06-16-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

BTW, if you're using creatine, stop. That's 10lbs of water right there.

Comment

Have you considered having a limb or two removed?

Comment

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
          I have 16 days to lose all the weight possible from today on, since last Monday I am doing 45 minutes cardio every day once a day, from this coming Monday I am going to try to do 2 sessions of 45 minutes cardio per day. I started this week a NO carbs diet, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?? Help??

I am 32, 6'0'', 229 pounds, 32% bf, and I am drinking 4L of water per day,At this moment I am not worry about the muscle mass, I have a very super big event in 17 days I need to lose as much weight as I can, if you guys can give me any advice I would really appreciate it.
          how much do you NEED to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
            I think if he's doing mainly cardio - water retention from creatine isn't going to be too much of an issue. At least it doesn't seem to with me.

Comment

Your body is only going to shed so much fat in that time so some of it is going to have to be water. If you weigh in right before the comp, then you're putting yourself in a bad situation if you haven't done it before. Good thing is, you have a lot of fat to lose, so work that cardio and watch the caloric intake. And, because you're big, 10lbs of water isn't as dramatic as it is for most guys. How well versed are you in nutrition? Do you need dietary advice? Cutting water and cutting fat are two very different things so, if you're not familiar, you'll want to read up on that.
              I will appreciate all the commends about nutrition, since I am doing No carbs diet, I dont know what else to do, or if you have a better diet, I am open to listen,

Comment

Since I am doing heavy duty cardio, I think water retention is not a problem, It is just my opinion, I am agree to avoid creatine 4 day before the dead line. What do you think?
                Last edited by TKD1; 06-16-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Have you considered having a limb or two removed?
                  No time for that, any other recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    how much do you NEED to lose?
                    As much as possible.....

Comment

Working...
                    X