Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big of an upset would it be if Raiders or Broncos went to the super bowl and won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I definitely think it's possible with the right match ups through the playoffs.

The only AFC team I think is probably the worse match up is the Pats.

Anything else, with a fully functional team. I think the Raiders can over come with careful game planning.

Houston and Jets are gimpy. Ravens are tough defensively but offensively, force them to pass and they can take themselves out of the game. Pitt is tough but look at them against KC.

Pats-Oak 02 playoff rematch? Snow maybe?

that game still hurts every time i think about it

i already went outside to have a celebratory cigarette...as i was lookin thru the sliding glass door, i was like 'why isn't our offense out on the field to run the clock out'

then the ref came out with that made-on-the-fly rule

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      that game still hurts every time i think about it

i already went outside to have a celebratory cigarette...as i was lookin thru the sliding glass door, i was like 'why isn't our offense out on the field to run the clock out'

then the ref came out with that made-on-the-fly rule
      I'm not, nor have I ever been, a Raider fan and that game pissed me off. I've been like **** those lucky wealthy bastard Patriots ever since.

Comment

huge upset by the broncos. after the lions raped them. i just cant see it but tebow can beat the lesser teams in the fourth quarter but not top 5 teams.

If Palmer can get back to consistent top form. Hes arguably a top 5 qb in top form. Id give them a good chance but still huge odds against them be a pretty big upset after the last several rough years.

Comment

On topic. I don't think the AFC is as predictable as it has been in the past few years. I think the Pats are getting dull and teams are just figuring them out. The Jets are deflating. The steelers and Ravens can win, or lose on any given day. I think Denver and Oakland can take a low seed and get through to the championship game, then it's all on who has the best day. As far as the bowl goes, It looks like it's Green Bay's game to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
            On topic. I don't think the AFC is as predictable as it has been in the past few years. I think the Pats are getting dull and teams are just figuring them out. The Jets are deflating. The steelers and Ravens can win, or lose on any given day. I think Denver and Oakland can take a low seed and get through to the championship game, then it's all on who has the best day. As far as the bowl goes, It looks like it's Green Bay's game to lose.

remember the Pats during their 'perfect' season? they were rollin everyone up and then a 'so so' Giants team gave them all they can handle towards the end of the season? that loss gave the Giants swag

that's how im lookin at that Raiders-Packers game

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Eagles offense put up 10 points in 7 minutes against The Patriots at the start of the game. The Patriots are very beatable this year, even if my Eagles ended up getting stomped out by The Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
                Eagles offense put up 10 points in 7 minutes against The Patriots at the start of the game. The Patriots are very beatable this year, even if my Eagles ended up getting stomped out by The Patriots.
                The Pats are very beatable. A team that can put up some points and put up a good defense walks all over them. You would be hard pressed to stop the Patriots from putting points on the board, but if you control and minimize it you are good to go as long as you can score. Something Oakland could do. Something that on the right day Denver could do maybe, Buffalo and Cinci can do it, Baltimore on a good day and the Steelers certainly should.

Comment

Working...
                X