No announcement yet.

Lol @ boxers who dont have to beat anyone decent because "they would beat them"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    ah, hopkins fought everyone and their mama at MW, and the only person "missing" from his post age 40 resume atm is chad dawson.

James toney he fought just about everyone too.

Jones, there was that german fuuck.

Floyd is ducking pacquiao.

don't see the connection.

Comment

Yeah Floyd is such a b*tch I can't believe he didn't fight Antonio Margarito...

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        Yeah Floyd is such a b*tch I can't believe he didn't fight Antonio Margarito...

lol
        why fight the number 1 ranked welterweigth when you can fight judah, baldomir, mitchell, hatton or marquez? it's not like he didn't have time to fight margarito. they were both top fighters in the same division for years. instead he chose these guys and vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          why fight the number 1 ranked welterweigth when you can fight judah, baldomir, mitchell, hatton or marquez? it's not like he didn't have time to fight margarito. they were both top fighters in the same division for years. instead he chose these guys and vacation.
          No-one wanted Floyd-marg, or Floyd-cotto.

Floyd was giving people what they wanted when he took on that almost impossible challenge in baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            No-one wanted Floyd-marg, or Floyd-cotto.

Floyd was giving people what they wanted when he took on that almost impossible challenge in baldomir
            i had been clamoring for a floyd-baldomir fight even before baldomir beat judah. i knew that guy was the truth! slow plodding journeymen just have floyd's number. obviously baldomir was drugged in the actual fight so that's why he didn't win.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr is the biggest offender.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i had been clamoring for a floyd-baldomir fight even before baldomir beat judah. i knew that guy was the truth! slow plodding journeymen just have floyd's number. obviously baldomir was drugged in the actual fight so that's why he didn't win.
                lmfaoooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                X