Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with unwanted attention from fat and ugly girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I love banging fat ugly chicks because being kind of a sexy man myself it makes me feel like I am a good person inflating some chicks self esteem like that......and fat girls are usually willing to suck that bacon rake without reservations.
    have you no shame?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I love banging fat ugly chicks because being kind of a sexy man myself it makes me feel like I am a good person inflating some chicks self esteem like that......and fat girls are usually willing to suck that bacon rake without reservations.
      You better be skull fuckin' 'em to the fullest.

Comment

Just show you aren't interested, and show those girls that you are, right in front of her and she'll get the point. I've been in this situation a few times now.

Comment

Just drop it to them be honest. Say your not my type your too fat.

Maybe she might even go on a mad diet and when she slims down u might want her but she will have her sights set higher on someone even fitter than you!

Comment

Just bang and don't tell anyone...who cares. You still get your nut off...it's science.

Comment

I don't talk to ugly and fat girls. Girls are already boring, i won't talk to them if they don't have nice asses or aren't good looking.

Comment

Working...
              X