No announcement yet.

Who got KTFO worse? Taylor or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who got KTFO worse? Taylor or Hatton?

Who got stretched worse? Taylor in the AA fight or Hatton in the Manny fight? Someone make a .gif of that Taylor KTFO.
    Taylor vs AA
    25.00%
    Hatton vs Manny
    75.00%

Two different beasts.

No one even seen the Taylor ko. Everyone saw the Hatton KO.

Comment

Poll has been added.

Comment

Pac's KO of Hatton was one of the most brutal KO punches I've ever seen. What makes it even better is that Pac was a fighter that has been moving up in weight through the years.

Comment

Hatton got stretched but perfectly delivered monster of a left hook, JT just got stretched by a fcuking straight right that was so telegraphed even i had time to duck out of the way in Devon.

the only thing amazing about AA's punch was that JT somehow got KTFO by it.

Comment

Does anyone got that AA vs JT .gif yet?

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
              Hatton got stretched but perfectly delivered monster of a left hook, JT just got stretched by a fcuking straight right that was so telegraphed even i had time to duck out of the way in Devon.

i was laughing about Taylor saying he could see that punch every time inbetween rounds, reminded me of Hatton "same move everytime"

Both spectacular KOs, but Pacs has the edge as it was round 2 not 12 so hatton was a lot fresher than JT, and he was out longer.

Comment

You shouldnt even compare those two, even Stevie wonder saw Pacquiao's over left hand coming expect for Hatton..

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post

I think it was the way that Taylor's head hit the canvas that did most of the damage.

Hatton was snoring before he hit the floor.

Comment

Hatton. I was genuinely concerned he was never going to get up again.

Comment

Working...
                    X