Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner added to Mayweather card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Guerrero will bring in some Mexican fans as well. Don't forget he has that momentum going for him with the upset win over Berto.

Comment

So Broner's gonna fight another bum and that's supposed to make me buy the PPV? Sorry, but the main event is garbage, it's a cherry pick and it's not appealing. The co-main event is better than the main event. That alone makes it worth streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        whats up with anthony peterson? he hasn't fought in a while. i think that would be a nice fight. or linares.
        Did you see his fight against Rios?

He was getting beat up bad and resorted to repeated intentional low blows to purposely get himself DQ'ed. He's a disgraceful fighter, dirty fighters who blatantly show that they are fouling should be removed from any TV/Cable network until they can show they will fight clean. And I don't even like Brandon Rios.

Comment

he needs all the boost he can get. broner's revenue is equivalent to chump change

Comment

They've already talked about it, so I'm sure it will happen.

Comment

He should fight Quintero who gave Vasquez a hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                He should fight Quintero who gave Vasquez a hell of a fight.
                broner already lost to a quintero. i don't think he wants to tangle with another. bad memories.

Comment

Does this deal with SHOWtime mean that there is no chance that Broner will be on the card??

Comment

Working...
                  X