No announcement yet.

All i have to say is great fight and im glad Manny is ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All i have to say is great fight and im glad Manny is ok

This was a fight of the year candidate,and im glad Manny is ok cause that was a scary and serious sight.Fighters safety is the most important thing and i never want to see a fighter seriously hurt.Marquez was a damn beast and Manny came to fight as usual.Hope Manny takes some time off and thinks about his future cause he has a lovely family to think about and a bright future..hope ppv did well for this fight cause it was damn well worth it...........

GREAT FIGHT,DAMN GREAT FIGHT.KEEP YA HEAD UP MANNY AND I REALLY MEAN THAT

Are you also glad that the mayweather vs pac fight will never happen?

And yes I hope Manny is ok as well.. I even said it to my buddies I hope he's not dead cuz he was out COLD

Comment

Me too, although I have been calling N.i.g.g.e.r.s and monkeys for not agreeing with Pacquiaos career choice, I do think that human life is something that is precious, life person is precious.

I hope Manny the best, and wish him the best at where he goes from here.

Comment

All that flomo pactard crap out of the door,my heart dropped when Manny fell like that,1st thought was DAMN IS HE OK,not a good sight to see man that was brutal

Comment

It had to end this way. As a Pac fan it was heartbreaking to see him go down like that. But that's what I always loved about pac. He takes risks, and always gives it his all. He brought it tonight, It was kill or be killed and thats the manny I love. I'm feel very lucky to be able to witness the greatest rivalry in boxing history!

Comment

You're glad but have an AV like that. Talk about FAKE!!! You along with the rest of the Floyd boys are jumping in joy....OH OH OH BUT FLOYD OUTCLASSED MARQUEZ *sucking chicken grease off your fingers*.

Comment

Yes, putting the KO in your avatar and sig within minutes just screams compassion, Larry.

All your e-money Larry starts making planking jokes within 2 weeks. Anyone?

No?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                This was a fight of the year candidate,and im glad Manny is ok cause that was a scary and serious sight.Fighters safety is the most important thing and i never want to see a fighter seriously hurt.Marquez was a damn beast and Manny came to fight as usual.Hope Manny takes some time off and thinks about his future cause he has a lovely family to think about and a bright future..hope ppv did well for this fight cause it was damn well worth it...........

GREAT FIGHT,DAMN GREAT FIGHT.KEEP YA HEAD UP MANNY AND I REALLY MEAN THAT
                Not a fight of the year candidate at all, or even remotely close.

It was dramatic, and fun to watch, and very compelling, but in a year of Rios Alvarado?

Cmon.

Comment

This was the first time I seen Pacquaio fight and I am glad he's ok too.

I have no attachtment to Pac or Marquez but don't wanna see anyone hurt.

As much as I find it amusing when Wladimir keep getting badly knocked out, I'm still glad Wlad didn't die or something.

I remmeber watching that Sanders and Brewster fight both times and I jumped up to scream

STAY ALIVE WLAD STAY ALIVE.

Cuz I thought he was dying.

Comment

Larry master Troller. This guy probably was jumping up and down for an hour after Pac got KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X