Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto To Possibly Return on December 1st?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    Wasnt there talks abt Canelo vs Bundrage? I guess Canelo fans are so dilusional they forgot he's fought old shot cans,blown WW's,retiree's.

Had to be a Mexican poster.Analyze Canelo's resume, the most fabricated with shot fighters probably in boxing history...BUT unfortunately his fans are..
    who the fuck said anything about Canelo??? were talking about Cotto here idiot!

and im not even a Canelo fan so go and talk all the **** you want on him.

Comment

• Canelo-Cotto is the fight to make. I might even favor Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Naw, Floyds not fighting Cotto again...at least not soon.
        I wouldn't be interested in it anyway because i thought floyd beat cotto pretty convincingly...i would like to see each guy fight someone new.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          i'm having trouble not reporting you for bringing up my nationality in an argument.

and tell me about the part where Cotto is in his 30's and Canelo is only 21...what was Cotto's resume @ 21? did he even have one?

it's unfair to talk about such a young fighters resume

Ok internet patrol.21?...The same excuse ppl use on him as it was a year ago.If only all of the fighters could of gotten this treatment.

Btw Cotto's career resume is more proven.
          Last edited by AP♠; 06-28-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            If Manny fights as passive as he did against Bradley he gets his arse kicked by Cotto!!
            MAJOR !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              They should shoot for a Canelo fight... at least Canelo should.
              If he wants a Mayweather fight next year and any credibility... Cotto is the way to go.
              Cotto already said NO why is it so hard for you guys to understand that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Because his past opponent selections were jokes right?!? FU**KK OUTTA HERE HATER!!! LMAO. Besides Mayweather and Pacquiao who else has an that impressive of a resume?!? Plus he NEVER ducked anyone, You just mad cause he retired your cheating ass idol. Marga-cheato!!!!
                Margarito made him give up!

Comment

• Well,

What are the real options out there? Could Canelo make the fight in Dec? I guess on how much damage he sustains in Sept? He will have ~12 weeks to get ready.....may be? I'll say: 60-70%

Pac? Bob mentioned a return by Nov...well, could he fight Cotto on Dec 1st? Not sure that is going to happen. I'll say: 30-40%

PBF? Just out of jail, making a come back and want to do so big? May be? But, figthing out of his "confort zone" of Vegas? NY, where he will not be able to "drug" I mean, control his pain via medication? At Cotto's house the MSG? Not sure, Ill say: 50/50%

Hyperjob Kirkland? May be, returning from his recovery. Show the haters that he could take on a young lion? But, he offers little reward, and he will receive hate still since Kirk is highly overated. Ill say: 20-25%

Lara? Could be, same reason behind fightiing Kirk, but offers little $$$ but a more meaningfull victory or a quality victory, may grant him some credit from the haters. Unlikely to happen, Ill say: 15-20%

Martirosyan, Rodriguez, Molina, Bundrage, Trout? Who knows?

Comment

• What other fights are there for Cotto besides Canelo? Trout? Martirosyan? I don't see any of those fights happening. I hope it is Cotto-Canelo in December. Or January but I hope it is the next fight for Canelo after September 15th.

Comment

• Being at the fight with the Money Team...I think this might be a rematch again...it was a god fight and millions can be made!!!....But this time I go with my peeps WAR COTTO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X