Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best Japanese Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kamegai is good but he's in a tough division. It's gonna be hard to shine and thrive in this one.

It would be amazing if he could style on a guy like Berto or Ortiz though.

Tobe is good too. I'm gonna follow this guy. I like his style.
    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 04-01-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Kamegai will go far.
      He's the best 147 Japan's got so far
      Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      Koki Kameda is no prospect, but I love watching him.
      He shouldn't be anywhere near one right now... isn't he a 3 division champion?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Kamegai is good but he's in a tough division. It's gonna be hard to shine and thrive in this one.

Tobe is good too. I'm gonna follow this guy. I like his style. Needs to fill out his body though. He's real thin.
        He needs to fight in the states more or fight people who aren't his countrymen. Hector Munoz was a good showing, he needs to do it again

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
          Tsuchiya just throws and throws with bad purposes brings excitement you can see the Kickboxing influence on his offense
          This dude hits hard but he looks like he would get exposed badly against a good boxer.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

He needs to brush up on his defense but I feel he could take these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            He needs to fight in the states more or fight people who aren't his countrymen. Hector Munoz was a good showing, he needs to do it again
            It's gonna be tough though. 147 is no joke. I like the way he fights but it's kinda sketchy when his way of defending is rolling with the hands down.

I still think he should be good though.

Comment

So when is Ippo going to challenge the world?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I don't think he's a prospect, but someone I'm looking forward too is Yoshihiro Kamegai.
                He had a good fight outside of the states, but I'm hoping he does it again soon. His next fight is in Tokyo.
                I like Japanese boxers, so green K for you
                Same he's fighting pretty soon.Looking foward to seeing him again

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  So when is Ippo going to challenge the world?
                  The world isn't ready for him yet... he'd wreck everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                    Same he's fighting pretty soon.Looking foward to seeing him again
                    I think all but the younger brother held a belt at some point.

Comment

Hara just won again recently, I'll be honest I'm getting very excited about him

Comment

Working...
                      X