Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What country has the most robberies and gift decisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
    It's Germany. It's career suicide to go over there and fight. I can see why Sturm would never want to fight outside of there.
    but Sturm got robbed twice in germany against Griffin and Murray
    and against Oscar in Vegas
    the only time he ever got a dubious decision (a fairly disgusting one tbh) in his favor was against Macklin.

Comment

Volume wise it could be America, but just because they have the most fights.
      Percentage wise germany seems on the top. But nearly nobody cares for small fights in

Canada
      Turkey
      Russia
      Mexico
      Japan
      France
      Australia

So there could be a lot of robberies, but nobody cares.
      Italia also has a lot of robberies.

Comment

usa probably has the most overall since they host the most boxing, but germany have more relative to their number of hosted fights.

Comment

although hometown/country can certainly come into it- it's becoming more and more about where the money is at. so whoever is the guy making all the money for the big promoter, that's the guy that should win. this is why khan and golden boy were so outraged that a close decision could possibly go against them- it's against their logic based on where the money was at- hometown was considered less important that the money orientation.

Comment

The USA

Kotelnik robbed vs Alexander
            Matthysse robbed vs Alexander
            Lara robbed vs Williams
            Khan screwed by the ref vs Peterson

and so on.....

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
              It's Germany. It's career suicide to go over there and fight. I can see why Sturm would never want to fight outside of there.
              Sturm got robbed vs De la Hoya, so he won't fight outside of his country-

Comment

I think by the mot part the US is the most neutral place to have fights as long as it isn't in a hometown of one of the fighters.

Comment

Germany without a doubt.

Comment

Germany by far but all eastern European countries are rife with corruption.

Lol, just kidding. Thought I'd get a jab in with all the American bashing going on today

Comment

usa is controlled by curruption and zionism

so USA by far

Comment

Working...
                      X