Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henderson vs Jones! who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones has all the right tools to defeat Hendo without much problem. The only x factor in the fight is that if Hendo lands a right anywhere near Jones jawline it could be the upset of the century...

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      it should be noted tho, that rashad is by far the best mmawrestler jones has ever fought

hes no hamill or bader.
      Its true although i dont see a HUGE gap between him and bader. and tho rashad might have some jones weaknesses from practice jones has jackson who trained rashad for years so its hard not to believe jackson has known rashads weaknesses.

Comment

Jon Jones via whatever he wants.

Comment

I don't see Jones losing for a very long time.

Comment

Henderson seems like a very easy fight for Jones. Henderson has been submitted before and has been taken down and controlled by Shields and Shogun. Jones has better takedowns than those guys and he has a good choke. So, wrestling wise, I see Jones dominating.

Striking wise, Henderson reminds me of Rampage. I don't see him being able to touch Jones at all. Also, from what I've seen, Jones has a decent chin.

But, then again, does it really matter that he hasn't been hit hard? That's the whole point. He doesn't put himself in positions to get hit hard. I think not getting hit at all is a lot better mythical chin to have than having a good chin but taking shots.

Henderson would get embarassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              Jon Jones via whatever he wants.
              this is why i love you

Comment

I don't think we'll ever see this fight... Great performance but I bet he goes back to Dan in decline after this one. Good to see Danny have one last good fight though. Machida's awkward style I think will give Jones more problems then anybody... You up there? Did you see the Rampage fight? Jones babied him. Rampage is NOT a viable contender to Jones at all.. It pains me to say that too cause Rampage at one time was one of my fav fighters. Right though about Machida keeping his hands up. I guess we'll see.

Comment

hendo is a rampage same fight plan for jones
                  easy win..

i dont mind seeing hendo vs evans...

Comment

Jones easy win again, unless Hendo lands that right.

Comment

don't see hendo being able to land that right so jones takes it.

Comment

Working...
                      X